4 OUT OF 6 THIS WEEK: After 2 winners from 3 on Monday DAQMAN repeated the dose yesterday with another 2 winners from 3. BIRDS OF PREY (SUPERNAP) WON 8/13 and CAPONE WON 6/5 for a 23 point profit on the day. The running profit over the two days is now 56.6 points !!!
BETDAQ, the leading betting exchange operator, has debuted its latest TV ad campaign. Created by agency Alpha Century, the initial #ChangingfortheBettor spot is fronted by Ralph Ineson (The Office, Game of Thrones, Star Wars: The Last Jedi, Harry Potter) and represents a fresh change in brand direction.
KEEPING BETTING RECORDS: If you want to approach your betting or trading more professionally on BETDAQ, then there’s no reason why you shouldn’t be keeping a detailed P&L in Excel. It could really help you over the year to improve your profitability.
GETTING THE BEST FROM PROFORM: While placing your bets on BETDAQ, you may have noticed the little ProForm Racing icon at the top of the market. There is a wealth of knowledge behind this icon to help with your selections, and if you haven’t used ProForm Stats before, in this article were going to explain how to get the most out of it.
The Mechanics of Exchange Trading
What do Backers and Layers Do?
Odds movement Terminology
How to Hedge Your Position
Automation v Manual Trading
Recent stories on BETDAQ TIPS
- Football managers: What are their job interviews really like? March 20, 2019Ever wondered what actually goes on in a manager's interview? BBC Sport takes a look inside the boardroom...
- Women's Super League: Barclays agree multi-million sponsorship deal March 20, 2019The Football Association agrees a multi-million pound sponsorship deal for the Women's Super League with Barclays.
- Patrice Evra denies Paris St-Germain's 'homophobic insults' claim March 20, 2019Ex-Manchester United defender Patrice Evra says "only God can judge me" after he was accused by Paris St-Germain of making "homophobic insults".
- Tokyo 2020: Robots to feature at Olympic and Paralympic Games March 20, 2019The Tokyo Olympic and Paralympic Games are set to revolutionise the way spectators experience sporting events - by introducing robots
- Mike Trout: Los Angeles Angels star 'set for most lucrative deal in sport' March 20, 2019Baseball star Mike Trout is reportedly set to agree a $430m (£324m) 12-year extension with the Los Angeles Angels, according to reports.
- Project Reset: Wales players have considered moves away - Gareth Anscombe March 20, 2019Gareth Anscombe says Wales players have been considering moves abroad to other teams amid regional rugby uncertainty.
- James Harden: Houston Rockets guard sets NBA scoring record March 20, 2019Houston Rockets guard James Harden becomes the first player in NBA history to score at least 30 points against all 29 opponents in a single season.
- That Peter Crouch Podcast: 'He's one of them, but one of us too' March 20, 2019As That Peter Crouch Podcast returns for a second series, co-host Tom Fordyce explains how the Burnley striker has become the chief raconteur of the Premier League era.
- Harry? Karl? The odds on the name of Peter Crouch's unborn child March 19, 2019A bookmaker is taking bets on the name of Peter Crouch and Abbey Clancy's unborn child.
- Team Sky's switch to Team Ineos risks predictability, says Jonathan Vaughters March 19, 2019The lucrative deal turning Team Sky into Team Ineos could do long-term damage to cycling, says pro team manager Jonathan Vaughters.