DONN McCLEAN: The draw could be key on both sides of the Channel this weekend. In the Prix de l’Arc de Triomphe, historically, you know that you need to be drawn low. But just about all the history is at Longchamp, and the race is at Chantilly this year, so you need to examine the data again.
GREG WALKER: It’s Week Seven in La Liga and two teams going in opposite directions in the league face off at La Rosaleda stadium in sunny Andalusia. Malaga host Athletic Bilbao and the home side badly need the points to kick start their season.
BIG-ODDS TILT AT HIS FAVOURITE TRACK: Daqman is punting Betdaq offers of 15.5, 14.5, 12.5, 11.5 and 10.5 at Ascot today, as he goes on the trail of value at his winningmost track on the day Frankie Dettori celebrates his seven winners in one day there. Frankie has one ride today.
NFL WEEK 4: Upsets, dramatic finishes, breakout stars, high-profile injuries… the first three weeks of the 2016 season have been chock full of excitement and intrigue, and as we turn our attention to Week 4 it’s become clear that we need to put our preseason expectations aside and look at each team with a fresh set of eyes.
BETDAQ TIPPING COMPETITION
Recent stories on BETDAQ TIPS
- Boxer Towell dies after Glasgow bout October 1, 2016Scottish boxer Mike Towell dies in hospital after being seriously injured in a bout on Thursday, his management says.
- Petra Kvitova beats Dominika Cibulkova to win Wuhan Open title October 1, 2016Czech Petra Kvitova produces another sensational performance to beat Dominika Cibulkova and win the Wuhan Open in China.
- Ryder Cup Catch-up: Europe rally to cut US lead October 1, 2016Europe fight back from a 4-0 foursomes whitewash to cut the USA's lead to 5-3 after day one of the Ryder Cup.
- Ryder Cup 2016: Europe and US Saturday foursomes pairings announced October 1, 2016Henrik Stenson and Justin Rose will partner rookies in Saturday's foursomes as Europe begins day two of the Ryder Cup 5-3 behind the United States.
- 'From Hammering at Hazeltine to Hang About, Hazeltine' October 1, 2016Europe are still down but they are on the way back up, writes BBC Sport's Tom Fordyce after watching a day of two halves at Hazeltine.
- Get Out Get Active: programme goes live September 30, 2016A programme to encourage people to enjoy being active together is introduced by the English Federation of Disability Sport and partners
- Highlights and report: Europe fight back to cut US lead September 30, 2016Europe win three of the afternoon fourballs matches to cut the United States' lead on the first day of the Ryder Cup.
- Sam Allardyce: Ex-England manager could face football ban September 30, 2016Sam Allardyce could face an FA ban over the newspaper revelations that led to his departure as England manager.
- Everton 1-1 Crystal Palace: 'Great' Lukaku free-kick delights Koeman September 30, 2016Everton manager Ronald Koeman praises Romelu Lukaku's "great free-kick" in their 1-1 Premier League draw with Crystal Palace.
- Benteke earns Palace draw at Everton September 30, 2016Everton miss the chance to move second in the Premier League as Christian Benteke earns Crystal Palace a deserved draw.