NFL WEEK 3: We’re only two weeks into the 2017 NFL season, but everywhere we turn it seems like there’s a brewing quarterback controversy, a coach on the proverbial hot seat, a star player on the verge of being benched, or some other fresh catastrophe.Read More
Author: John Arnette
TOUR CHAMPIONSHIP: The race for the FedEx Cup trophy has been whittled down to 30 players, and they’ve once again gathered at historic East Lake Golf Club in Atlanta for the season’s final event, the Tour Championship.Read More
BMW CHAMPIONSHIP: It’s getting serious now, as an elite 70-man field has gathered at the renowned Conway Farms Golf Club, just outside Chicago, for the third leg of the Fedex Cup Playoffs: the BMW Championship.Read More
NFL WEEK 1: Handicapping the first week of the NFL season is a lot like getting married for the first time: it’s a total crapshoot, and the excitement for getting started makes it so that any pains or frustrations that may arise in the future are but distant concerns when the adventure begins.Read More
New to Exchange Betting? Part 1/5
Backing, Laying and Decimal Odds Explained – Part 2/5
How To Trade and Cash Out on BETDAQ! – Part 3/5
Find Your Winning Edge – Part 4/5
Trading Tools Explained – Part 5/5
BETDAQ TIPPING COMPETITION
Recent stories on BETDAQ TIPS
- Keating Jennings: England opener to leave Durham September 26, 2017England opening batsman Keaton Jennings is to leave Durham at the end of the county season.
- Dallas players & owner kneel before anthem to join NFL protest September 26, 2017The Dallas Cowboys players, staff and owner Jerry Jones take a knee before the national anthem at Monday evening's game against Arizona.
- 'One of the best of the best' - Woosnam set for hall of fame induction September 26, 2017As he is inducted into the World Golf Hall of Fame, BBC Sport Wales looks at the career of Ian Woosnam.
- 'I will not let Trump use sport as a platform to divide us' September 26, 2017LeBron James praises NFL players who have protested against Donald Trump, and accuses the US president of "using sports to try and divide us".
- Invictus Games 2017: Steve Alman aims for Commonwealth and Paralympic glory September 26, 2017Staff sergeant Steve Alman suffered multiple physical and mental injuries in Afghanistan. Now he's aiming for success not just at the 2017 Invictus Games, but the 2018 Commonwealths and 2020 Paralympics too.
- The boy from Bondy with the 'maturity of a 40-year-old' - the making of Mbappe September 25, 2017Kylian Mbappe joined PSG on loan in August with the option to sign permanently for 180m euros - taking him home to the city where it all began.
- Ukad wants ban on importing anabolic steroids September 25, 2017The abuse of anabolic steroids has spread beyond elite sport and importing the substances should be banned, says Ukad.
- West Brom boss accuses Sanchez of cheating after defeat at Arsenal September 25, 2017West Brom manager Tony Pulis accuses Alexis Sanchez of 'cheating' in Arsenal's 2-0 win over the Baggies in the Premier League.
- Fresh call to ban tackling in school rugby September 25, 2017But a World Rugby spokesman says there is no new evidence to challenge the current position.
- Luis Herrera: Ex-cyclist says sun exposure caused his skin cancer September 25, 2017Luis Herrera, the first South American to win a Grand Tour, says he has skin cancer caused by exposure to the sun during his career.