ABU DHABI GRAND PRIX: The 2017 season is coming to a close and although it was building up to a fantastic crescendo in Abu Dhabi, unfortunately we are left with two stitched up championships heading to the final race.Read More
Category: FORMULA ONE
MEXICAN GRAND PRIX: Lewis Hamilton has claimed his sixth win in the United States grand prix and that has edged him ever closer to his fourth drivers championship. Sebastian Vettel fought well (a nice departure from the recent no contests) but the Ferrari seemingly didn’t have the form on the day.Read More
UNITED STATES GRAND PRIX: A €59 spark plug failed Ferrari and Sebastian Vettel last time out in Suzuka. That spark plug may well have been the final death rattle of the German driver’s championship aspirations for 2017. Vettel now trails Lewis Hamilton by 59 points in the drivers’ standings.Read More
JAPANESE GRAND PRIX: The Malaysian GP was shaping up to be a truly seminal moment in this championship when Sebastian Vettel suffered an electrical problem in P3 and required an engine change in the short turnaround to Qualifying. The engineers frantically rebuilt a new engine and were still installing it as Q1 kicked off.Read More
MALAYSIAN GRAND PRIX: Lewis Hamilton, fresh from an unexpected race win and 28 point championship lead, will be looking forward to Malaysia. The Sepang International Circuit very much plays into the Merc’s hands, read Silverstone and Spa for the form here.Read More
SINGAPORE GRAND PRIX: Lewis Hamilton took the lead in the drivers championship for the first time this season at Monza, moving just three points ahead of rival Sebastian Vettel. Given this season’s ebbs and flows, it seems appropriate that once the lead in the championship changes, we move on to a series of races that should favour the now trailing Ferrari.Read More
ITALIAN GRAND PRIX: Back to back weekends will keep that motorsport hunger quelled after the lengthy summer break and it’s a double treat this week as the formula one circus returns to one of the most iconic tracks on the calendar, the temple of speed, Monza.Read More
BELGIUM GRAND PRIX: F1 returns after a four week lay-off and Mercedes will be looking to bounce back from the drubbing Ferrari visited upon them at Hungary last time out. The championship battle moves to the Spa Francorchamps track in Belgium this weekend and offers the silver arrows a perfect opportunity to respond.Read More
New to Exchange Betting? Part 1/5
Backing, Laying and Decimal Odds Explained – Part 2/5
How To Trade and Cash Out on BETDAQ! – Part 3/5
Find Your Winning Edge – Part 4/5
Trading Tools Explained – Part 5/5
Recent stories on BETDAQ TIPS
- Fever-Tree Championships 2018: Kyle Edmund beaten by Nick Kyrgios June 21, 2018British number one Kyle Edmund loses to Nick Kyrgios in the second round at Queen's as Novak Djokovic beats Grigor Dimitrov.
- Royal Ascot 2018: Stradivarius wins Gold Cup at Ascot for Frankie Dettori June 21, 2018Frankie Dettori claims his 60th Royal Ascot winner as Stradivarius takes the Gold Cup after a thrilling finish.
- 'Privileged' Cipriani makes first England start for a decade June 21, 2018Danny Cipriani will make his first start for England since 2008 in the third Test against South Africa, replacing George Ford at fly-half.
- England v Australia: Jason Roy & Craig Overton combine to dismiss Shaun Marsh June 21, 2018"A brilliant piece of fielding" by Jason Roy and Craig Overton removes Shaun Marsh for 101 in the fourth ODI at Chester-le-Street.
- Queen's 2018: 'Insane' hot-dog lob & more as Nick Kyrgios beats Kyle Edmund June 21, 2018Watch five of the best shots, including an "insane" hot-dog lob, as Nick Krygios beats British number one Kyle Edmund to book his place in the quarter-finals at Queen's.
- World Cup 2018: France v Peru - rate the players June 21, 2018Give your player ratings out of 10 for France v Peru in the World Cup group match.
- World Cup 2018: Denmark 1-1 Australia June 21, 2018Australia captain Mile Jedinak's penalty earns the Socceroos a crucial Group C point against Denmark to keep their hopes alive.
- Daniel Ricciardo: McLaren in talks with Red Bull driver June 21, 2018McLaren are in talks with Red Bull's Daniel Ricciardo about driving for them in Formula 1 next year.
- World Cup 2018: Is the 2018 World Cup the year of penalties? June 21, 2018Is the 2018 World Cup set to see a record number of spot-kicks awarded, with the addition of VAR technology at the tournament?
- Nature Valley Classic: Garbine Muguruza out, Petra Kvitova advances in Birmingham June 21, 2018Wimbledon champion Garbine Muguruza is beaten in Birmingham but defending champion Petra Kvitova reaches the quarter-finals.