BRITISH GRAND PRIX: The Formula One spotlight switches to Silverstone on Sunday with Lewis Hamilton attempting to close the 20 point gap between himself and leader Sebastian Vettel.Read More
Category: FORMULA ONE
MONACO GP: Round six of the Formula One calendar sees the circus heading for the crown-jewel. The Monte-Carlo grand prix has long been the most illustrious and well known race for obvious reasons. The surreal sight of 18 of the world’s fastest snaking their way through the streets of the principality is unique in sport to say the least.Read More
FORMULA 1: A single point. That’s the gap separating Mercedes from Ferrari in the constructors championship after the Russian grand prix. This time last year, Mercedes had pulled out an 81 point lead over Ferrari in second and were almost untouchable the entire season.Read More
RUSSIAN GP PREVIEW: The 2017 season has settled into a readable pattern after three races. Ferrari vs Mercedes, Sebastian Vettel vs Lewis Hamilton, and Red Bull somewhere in between that battle and the midfield.Read More
BAHRAIN GRAND PRIX: This weekend we turn our attention to the Sakhir Circuit in Bahrain. With the chequered flag dropping in China only last week, it’s important to note that little to no development will have taken place on the cars over the four days between Sunday in China and the first practice session in Bahrain on Friday.Read More
AUSTRALIAN GRAND PRIX PREVIEW
With the pre season testing concluded and lights out in Melbourne just a few days away, the teams will be completing their optimisation program and looking to put their best foot forward for the season opener.
A LOOK AHEAD TO THE F1 SEASON The 2017 Formula 1 season is just around the corner and motorsport fans eyes will be trained on Circuit de Catalunya, Barcelona for the pre-season testing sessions taking place between February 27thRead More
BETDAQ TIPPING COMPETITION
Recent stories on BETDAQ TIPS
- Transfer spending unsustainable - Spurs chairman Levy July 25, 2017Chairman Daniel Levy defends Tottenham's lack of transfer activity and says it is "impossible" for other clubs to maintain their spending.
- How England's Bronze almost played for Portugal July 25, 2017England's Lucy Bronze has revealed how close she came to playing for Portugal, as the two teams prepare to meet at Euro 2017.
- T20 Blast: Jacques Rudolph and David Miller inspire Glamorgan win over Gloucestershire July 25, 2017Watch highlights as Jacques Rudolph and David Miller inspire Glamorgan to a 25 run victory over Gloucestershire in their T20 Blast South Group game.
- Premier League pre-season schedule - every fixture, result & scorer July 25, 2017All the pre-season fixtures as Premier League clubs aim to strike the perfect balance between fitness and finance during their summer tours.
- Newcastle score nine against Beijing team in Super Cup NI July 25, 2017Newcastle United thrash Beijing Morning Star 9-0 on the second day of the Super Cup NI youth tournament.
- Phil Bardsley: Burnley sign former Man Utd defender from Stoke City July 25, 2017Burnley sign defender Phil Bardsley from Premier League rivals Stoke City on a two-year deal for an undisclosed fee.
- 'We can challenge for title but must be much better to win Champions League' July 25, 2017Man Utd can challenge in the Premier League but must get "much better" to compete for the Champions League, Jose Mourinho tells BBC Sport.
- Peaty sets second world record in day - watch both record-breaking swims July 25, 2017Britain's Adam Peaty sets a 50m breaststroke world record for the second time in a day, becoming the first person to break the 26-second mark.
- Brain disease affects 99% of NFL players in study July 25, 2017All but one former National Football League player in the research were found to have brain disease.
- Jose Mourinho: Man Utd manager says some clubs paying 'too much' for players July 25, 2017Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho says some clubs are paying 'too much' for players.