ABU DHABI GRAND PRIX: The 2017 season is coming to a close and although it was building up to a fantastic crescendo in Abu Dhabi, unfortunately we are left with two stitched up championships heading to the final race.Read More
Category: FORMULA ONE
MEXICAN GRAND PRIX: Lewis Hamilton has claimed his sixth win in the United States grand prix and that has edged him ever closer to his fourth drivers championship. Sebastian Vettel fought well (a nice departure from the recent no contests) but the Ferrari seemingly didn’t have the form on the day.Read More
UNITED STATES GRAND PRIX: A €59 spark plug failed Ferrari and Sebastian Vettel last time out in Suzuka. That spark plug may well have been the final death rattle of the German driver’s championship aspirations for 2017. Vettel now trails Lewis Hamilton by 59 points in the drivers’ standings.Read More
JAPANESE GRAND PRIX: The Malaysian GP was shaping up to be a truly seminal moment in this championship when Sebastian Vettel suffered an electrical problem in P3 and required an engine change in the short turnaround to Qualifying. The engineers frantically rebuilt a new engine and were still installing it as Q1 kicked off.Read More
MALAYSIAN GRAND PRIX: Lewis Hamilton, fresh from an unexpected race win and 28 point championship lead, will be looking forward to Malaysia. The Sepang International Circuit very much plays into the Merc’s hands, read Silverstone and Spa for the form here.Read More
SINGAPORE GRAND PRIX: Lewis Hamilton took the lead in the drivers championship for the first time this season at Monza, moving just three points ahead of rival Sebastian Vettel. Given this season’s ebbs and flows, it seems appropriate that once the lead in the championship changes, we move on to a series of races that should favour the now trailing Ferrari.Read More
ITALIAN GRAND PRIX: Back to back weekends will keep that motorsport hunger quelled after the lengthy summer break and it’s a double treat this week as the formula one circus returns to one of the most iconic tracks on the calendar, the temple of speed, Monza.Read More
BELGIUM GRAND PRIX: F1 returns after a four week lay-off and Mercedes will be looking to bounce back from the drubbing Ferrari visited upon them at Hungary last time out. The championship battle moves to the Spa Francorchamps track in Belgium this weekend and offers the silver arrows a perfect opportunity to respond.Read More
New to Exchange Betting? Part 1/5
Backing, Laying and Decimal Odds Explained – Part 2/5
How To Trade and Cash Out on BETDAQ! – Part 3/5
Find Your Winning Edge – Part 4/5
Trading Tools Explained – Part 5/5
Recent stories on BETDAQ TIPS
- Suspected dislocated shoulder puts Groves' Super Series final place in doubt February 18, 2018George Groves says he is waiting to find out the extent of a shoulder injury to see if he can fight in the World Boxing Super Series final on 2 June.
- 'Fourth place is minging' - Woods narrowly misses out on medal plus day nine round-up February 18, 2018Great Britain's James Woods narrowly misses out on a medal in the men's ski slopestyle as Norway's Oystein Braaten wins gold.
- Winter Olympics: Russian athlete suspected of failing doping test February 18, 2018A Russian athlete is suspected of breaking anti-doping rules at the 2018 Winter Olympics in Pyeongchang.
- England coach Trevor Bayliss says Twenty20 internationals should be scrapped February 18, 2018International teams should not play Twenty20 cricket, according to England coach Trevor Bayliss.
- Christie suffers soft tissue damage & faces race to be fit for 1,000m February 18, 2018Elise Christie suffers soft tissue damage from her fall in the Winter Olympics 1500m short-track semi-final and faces a race to be fit for the 1,000m.
- Winter Olympics: Tim Warwood & Ed Leigh's brilliant slopestyle commentary February 18, 2018Listen to Tim Warwood and Ed Leigh's brilliant commentary on the men's slopestyle event in the 2018 Winter Olympic Games in Pyeongchang.
- Winter Olympics: Czech Republic reach quarter-finals of the men's ice hockey February 18, 2018The Czech Republic, seeking their first Olympic men's hockey title since 1998, beat Switzerland 4-1 to reach the quarter-finals in Pyeongchang.
- Six Nations: Scotland prop Simon Berghan 'felt like a boy in a man's world' February 18, 2018Scotland prop Simon Berghan is ready for the challenge of facing England after admitting his debut Six Nations last year "overwhelmed" him.
- England win but NZ reach T20 tri-series final February 18, 2018England are out of the Twenty20 tri-series despite a two-run win over New Zealand, who will face Australia in the final.
- 'I'll take a break and get back to you' - GB's Yarnold to consider skeleton future February 18, 2018Lizzy Yarnold is to consider her future after becoming the first Briton to defend a Winter Olympic title.