ABU DHABI GRAND PRIX: The 2017 season is coming to a close and although it was building up to a fantastic crescendo in Abu Dhabi, unfortunately we are left with two stitched up championships heading to the final race.Read More
Category: FORMULA ONE
MEXICAN GRAND PRIX: Lewis Hamilton has claimed his sixth win in the United States grand prix and that has edged him ever closer to his fourth drivers championship. Sebastian Vettel fought well (a nice departure from the recent no contests) but the Ferrari seemingly didn’t have the form on the day.Read More
UNITED STATES GRAND PRIX: A €59 spark plug failed Ferrari and Sebastian Vettel last time out in Suzuka. That spark plug may well have been the final death rattle of the German driver’s championship aspirations for 2017. Vettel now trails Lewis Hamilton by 59 points in the drivers’ standings.Read More
JAPANESE GRAND PRIX: The Malaysian GP was shaping up to be a truly seminal moment in this championship when Sebastian Vettel suffered an electrical problem in P3 and required an engine change in the short turnaround to Qualifying. The engineers frantically rebuilt a new engine and were still installing it as Q1 kicked off.Read More
MALAYSIAN GRAND PRIX: Lewis Hamilton, fresh from an unexpected race win and 28 point championship lead, will be looking forward to Malaysia. The Sepang International Circuit very much plays into the Merc’s hands, read Silverstone and Spa for the form here.Read More
SINGAPORE GRAND PRIX: Lewis Hamilton took the lead in the drivers championship for the first time this season at Monza, moving just three points ahead of rival Sebastian Vettel. Given this season’s ebbs and flows, it seems appropriate that once the lead in the championship changes, we move on to a series of races that should favour the now trailing Ferrari.Read More
ITALIAN GRAND PRIX: Back to back weekends will keep that motorsport hunger quelled after the lengthy summer break and it’s a double treat this week as the formula one circus returns to one of the most iconic tracks on the calendar, the temple of speed, Monza.Read More
BELGIUM GRAND PRIX: F1 returns after a four week lay-off and Mercedes will be looking to bounce back from the drubbing Ferrari visited upon them at Hungary last time out. The championship battle moves to the Spa Francorchamps track in Belgium this weekend and offers the silver arrows a perfect opportunity to respond.Read More
New to Exchange Betting? Part 1/5
Backing, Laying and Decimal Odds Explained – Part 2/5
How To Trade and Cash Out on BETDAQ! – Part 3/5
Find Your Winning Edge – Part 4/5
Trading Tools Explained – Part 5/5
Recent stories on BETDAQ TIPS
- Castleford beat Wakefield to set up semi-final at Wigan September 21, 2018Greg Eden scores four tries as Castleford comfortably beat local rivals Wakefield to set up a semi-final at Wigan.
- 'Toilet paper' celebration 'inexcusable', says Jets coach September 21, 2018New York Jets coach Todd Bowles calls running back Isaiah Crowell's 'toilet paper' celebration "inexcusable" and says it "will never happen again".
- 'You have to dress up, which is good' - Tuilagi on how he turned to snooker as distraction from injuries September 21, 2018England and Leicester centre Manu Tuilagi says he turned to snooker in search of distraction while he came back from knee surgery.
- Premiership leaders Exeter overpower Newcastle September 21, 2018Sam Simmonds grabs two tries as leaders Exeter make it four wins from four with victory over a stubborn Newcastle side.
- Wigan Athletic 1-0 Bristol City: Nick Powell gives Latics victory September 21, 2018Wigan Athletic move into the Championship play-off places as Nick Powell's header gives them victory over Bristol City.
- Halaholo leads Cardiff Blues to Pro14 win over Munster September 21, 2018Centre Willis Halaholo inspires Cardiff Blues to a thrilling 37-13 Pro14 win over Munster at the Arms Park on Friday night.
- England's Fisher shoots record 59 in Portugal - report & video September 21, 2018English golfer Oliver Fisher shoots the first round of 59 in European Tour history at the Portugal Masters.
- Sacked Fenati banned until end of 2018 for pulling rival's brake lever September 21, 2018Italian rider Romano Fenati is banned for the rest of the year after pulling a rival's brake lever while travelling at 135mph during a race.
- Aggar considered quitting Wada role but vows to 'fight from within' September 21, 2018British former Paralympic rower Vicki Aggar says she considered resigning from the Wada athlete committee after Rusada was reinstated.
- Oliver Fisher: English golfer 'feels great' after carding first 59 on European Tour September 21, 2018English golfer Oliver Fisher says he "feels great" after carding the first 59 in European Tour history at the Portugal Masters.