SINGAPORE GRAND PRIX: Lewis Hamilton took the lead in the drivers championship for the first time this season at Monza, moving just three points ahead of rival Sebastian Vettel. Given this season’s ebbs and flows, it seems appropriate that once the lead in the championship changes, we move on to a series of races that should favour the now trailing Ferrari.Read More
Category: FORMULA ONE
ITALIAN GRAND PRIX: Back to back weekends will keep that motorsport hunger quelled after the lengthy summer break and it’s a double treat this week as the formula one circus returns to one of the most iconic tracks on the calendar, the temple of speed, Monza.Read More
BELGIUM GRAND PRIX: F1 returns after a four week lay-off and Mercedes will be looking to bounce back from the drubbing Ferrari visited upon them at Hungary last time out. The championship battle moves to the Spa Francorchamps track in Belgium this weekend and offers the silver arrows a perfect opportunity to respond.Read More
MONACO GP: Round six of the Formula One calendar sees the circus heading for the crown-jewel. The Monte-Carlo grand prix has long been the most illustrious and well known race for obvious reasons. The surreal sight of 18 of the world’s fastest snaking their way through the streets of the principality is unique in sport to say the least.Read More
FORMULA 1: A single point. That’s the gap separating Mercedes from Ferrari in the constructors championship after the Russian grand prix. This time last year, Mercedes had pulled out an 81 point lead over Ferrari in second and were almost untouchable the entire season.Read More
RUSSIAN GP PREVIEW: The 2017 season has settled into a readable pattern after three races. Ferrari vs Mercedes, Sebastian Vettel vs Lewis Hamilton, and Red Bull somewhere in between that battle and the midfield.Read More
BAHRAIN GRAND PRIX: This weekend we turn our attention to the Sakhir Circuit in Bahrain. With the chequered flag dropping in China only last week, it’s important to note that little to no development will have taken place on the cars over the four days between Sunday in China and the first practice session in Bahrain on Friday.Read More
New to Exchange Betting? Part 1/5
Backing, Laying and Decimal Odds Explained – Part 2/5
How To Trade and Cash Out on BETDAQ! – Part 3/5
Find Your Winning Edge – Part 4/5
Trading Tools Explained – Part 5/5
BETDAQ TIPPING COMPETITION
Recent stories on BETDAQ TIPS
- Keating Jennings: England opener to leave Durham September 26, 2017England opening batsman Keaton Jennings is to leave Durham at the end of the county season.
- Dallas players & owner kneel before anthem to join NFL protest September 26, 2017The Dallas Cowboys players, staff and owner Jerry Jones take a knee before the national anthem at Monday evening's game against Arizona.
- 'One of the best of the best' - Woosnam set for hall of fame induction September 26, 2017As he is inducted into the World Golf Hall of Fame, BBC Sport Wales looks at the career of Ian Woosnam.
- 'I will not let Trump use sport as a platform to divide us' September 26, 2017LeBron James praises NFL players who have protested against Donald Trump, and accuses the US president of "using sports to try and divide us".
- Invictus Games 2017: Steve Alman aims for Commonwealth and Paralympic glory September 26, 2017Staff sergeant Steve Alman suffered multiple physical and mental injuries in Afghanistan. Now he's aiming for success not just at the 2017 Invictus Games, but the 2018 Commonwealths and 2020 Paralympics too.
- The boy from Bondy with the 'maturity of a 40-year-old' - the making of Mbappe September 25, 2017Kylian Mbappe joined PSG on loan in August with the option to sign permanently for 180m euros - taking him home to the city where it all began.
- Ukad wants ban on importing anabolic steroids September 25, 2017The abuse of anabolic steroids has spread beyond elite sport and importing the substances should be banned, says Ukad.
- West Brom boss accuses Sanchez of cheating after defeat at Arsenal September 25, 2017West Brom manager Tony Pulis accuses Alexis Sanchez of 'cheating' in Arsenal's 2-0 win over the Baggies in the Premier League.
- Fresh call to ban tackling in school rugby September 25, 2017But a World Rugby spokesman says there is no new evidence to challenge the current position.
- Luis Herrera: Ex-cyclist says sun exposure caused his skin cancer September 25, 2017Luis Herrera, the first South American to win a Grand Tour, says he has skin cancer caused by exposure to the sun during his career.