WYNDHAM CHAMPIONSHIP: Being sandwiched between the PGA Championship and the FedEx Cup Playoffs certainly isn’t ideal, but the Wyndham Championship is meaningful in its own right, as several players are down to their final chance at locking up status for next season, while others will be vying for a spot in the field at next week’s Northern Trust, the first leg of the Playoffs.Read More
PGA CHAMPIONSHIP: The year’s final major is upon us, as the strongest field in professional golf has gathered at the renowned Quail Hollow Country Club in Charlotte, North Carolina for the 99th edition of the PGA Championship.Read More
WGC BRIDGESTONE: A select field of 76 players will tee it up this week at a familiar venue– Firestone Country Club’s South Course– for the year’s third World Golf Championships event, the WGC Bridgestone Invitational.Read More
RBC CANADIAN OPEN: The PGA Tour heads north this week for the RBC Canadian Open, a tournament that has been won by a who’s-who of golfing greats over its long, illustrious history and has managed to stay relevant despite being held the week after the Open Championship for the past decade.Read More
THE OPEN: Golf’s most storied championship returns to Royal Birkdale this week, a place that has produced some great champions over the years and should provide a stern test for what has a chance to be a fantastic 146th Open Championship.Read More
GREENBRIER CLASSIC: The PGA Tour returns to the beautiful Greenbrier Resort in West Virginia this week for the Greenbrier Classic, an event that was rained out last year after some of the worst flooding the area had seen in decades.Read More
IRISH OPEN: The Irish Open has steadily grown in prestige in recent years and now boasts an incredibly strong international field, with players from all over the world eager to immerse themselves in the intricacies of links golf in preparation for the upcoming Open Championship.Read More
QUICKEN LOANS NATIONAL: The tournament now known as the Quicken Loans National has been around for 10 years and still boasts a strong field, but otherwise it seems to be losing a bit of its luster, as tournament host Tiger Woods is embroiled in yet another off-course scandal and the prestigious Congressional Country Club has opted out of hosting the event this year and beyond.Read More
TRAVELERS CHAMPIONSHIP: The PGA Tour makes its annual stop in Connecticut this week, as the Travelers Championship returns to its usual spot on the calendar after moving to August last year to accommodate the Olympics.Read More
ST. JUDE CLASSIC: The FedEx St. Jude Classic is both one of the longest-running events on the PGA Tour, stretching back some 60 years, and one of its most important in ways that stretch far beyond golf, as this tournament has helped to raise more than $33 million for the St. Jude Children’s Hospital since 1970.Read More
New to Exchange Betting? Part 1/5
Backing, Laying and Decimal Odds Explained – Part 2/5
How To Trade and Cash Out on BETDAQ! – Part 3/5
Find Your Winning Edge – Part 4/5
Trading Tools Explained – Part 5/5
BETDAQ TIPPING COMPETITION
Recent stories on BETDAQ TIPS
- FA Cup: Singer Jake Quickenden looking to hit the right notes for Ossett Town August 17, 2017The reality TV star, the former Champions League defender and a 47-year-old keeper, BBC Sport previews the FA Cup preliminary round.
- Barcelona inferior to Real, says Pique after Super Cup defeat August 17, 2017Barcelona's 5-1 Super Cup defeat by Real Madrid has left defender Gerard Pique feeling inferior to their Spanish rivals.
- Bournemouth winger Gradel joins Toulouse on loan August 17, 2017Bournemouth winger Max Gradel joins French Ligue 1 side Toulouse on loan until the end of the season.
- Conor McGregor: 'Lighter gloves mean I will beat Floyd Mayweather Jr in two rounds' August 17, 2017Conor McGregor says he will beat Floyd Mayweather Jr inside two rounds on 26 August because of the move to 8oz gloves.
- Cincinnati Open: Rafael Nadal continues his winning streak against Richard Gasquet August 17, 2017Rafael Nadal defeats Frenchman Richard Gasquet for a 15th time to reach the third round of the Cincinnati Open.
- Conor McGregor: 'He's always been a Floyd Mayweather fan' August 17, 2017With Floyd Mayweather Jr v Conor McGregor approaching, BBC Sport speaks to the people who know 'The Notorious' in his home city of Dublin.
- Reality Check: Did London 2012 increase participation? August 17, 2017Did a £1bn government investment make any difference?
- Rodgers hails 'brilliant performance' as Celtic rout Astana August 16, 2017Celtic boss Brendan Rodgers is delighted by his team's five-goal hammering of Astana in their Champions League play-off first leg.
- Watch: Buttler masterclass inspires Lancashire win August 16, 2017Jos Buttler hits 52 from 40 balls as Lancashire Lightning beat Worcestershire Rapids by seven wickets to keep their T20 Blast campaign alive.
- Sunderland unbeaten after draw with Sheffield Wednesday August 16, 2017Sunderland maintain their unbeaten start to the Championship season with a draw at Sheffield Wednesday.