HONDA CLASSIC: The PGA Tour’s Florida Swing kicks off this week with the Honda Classic, an event that has produced an impressive list of champions over the past few years but will have to do without the sport’s biggest names this time around, as world No. 7 Adam Scott is the highest-ranked player in the field.Read More
AT&T PEBBLE BEACH: The beautiful Monterey Peninsula gets its annual turn in the spotlight this week when the PGA Tour’s best and a whole host of celebrities and golfing dignitaries take to the region’s three most iconic courses for the AT&T Pebble Beach National Pro-Am.Read More
PHOENIX OPEN: The PGA Tour returns to the desert this week for the Waste Management Phoenix Open, an event that has a long and storied history and has become a fan favorite in recent years thanks to the raucous atmosphere at the par-3 16th.Read More
FARMERS INSURANCE OPEN: The Torrey Pines stop, now known as the Farmers Insurance Open, has always been a highlight of the PGA Tour’s West Coast swing, but this year’s renewal is particularly noteworthy because of the presence of a certain 7-time champion with a predilection for red shirts and Perkins waitresses.Read More
SBS TOURNAMENT OF CHAMPIONS: This week’s Tournament of Champions at Kapalua may not technically kick off the PGA Tour season anymore, but as the first event of 2017 and the first time in a while that we’ve seen a truly elite field, it still has that feel.Read More
HERO WORLD CHALLENGE: An elite group of 18 players will be roughing it in the Bahamas this week, and despite the presence of luminaries such as Jordan Spieth, Dustin Johnson, and Henrik Stenson, all eyes will be on the 898th-ranked player in the world: one Eldrick T. Woods.Read More
SHRINERS OPEN: The PGA Tour returns to Las Vegas this week for the Shriners Hospitals for Children Open, an event that is light on star power but has produced some entertaining finishes over the years.Read More
BETDAQ TIPPING COMPETITION
Recent stories on BETDAQ TIPS
- Claudio Ranieri: Leicester's decision to sack manager 'unforgivable', says Gary Lineker February 24, 2017Leicester's decision to sack Claudio Ranieri nine months after he won the Premier League is "unforgivable", says Gary Lineker.
- Lance Armstrong: Banned cyclist faces November trial in £79m US lawsuit February 23, 2017Banned cyclist Lance Armstrong's $100m (£79m) legal fight with the US government has been set for trial in November.
- Cricket spot-fixing claims: Third man arrested in Sheffield February 23, 2017A third suspect is arrested by the National Crime Agency as part of an investigation into cricket spot-fixing.
- Storm Doris causes Wigan-Widnes postponement February 23, 2017Wigan's Super League match against Widnes at the DW Stadium on Friday is postponed because of Storm Doris.
- Leicester sack Ranieri nine months after title win February 23, 2017Manager Claudio Ranieri is sacked by Leicester City, nine months after leading them to the Premier League title.
- Catalans beat Hull FC to go top of Super League February 23, 2017Luke Walsh kicks 12 points as Catalans edge a bruising game with Hull FC to earn a second win in two and go top of Super League.
- Three Russians clear to compete as neutral athletes February 23, 2017Three Russian athletes given clearance to compete internationally under a neutral flag by athletics' world governing body the IAAF.
- Lawro's Premier League and EFL Cup final predictions v Martin Kemp February 23, 2017BBC football expert Mark Lawrenson takes on Let it Shine judge Martin Kemp in this week's Premier League fixtures and the EFL Cup final.
- Spurs knocked out of Europe by Gent February 23, 2017Tottenham Hotspur are knocked out of the Europa League at the last-32 stage as Gent hold them to a draw at a sell-out Wembley.
- Watch: Ranieri's final news conference as Leicester boss February 23, 2017Claudio Ranieri gives his final news conference as Leicester boss after their 2-1 defeat at Sevilla in the first leg of their Champions League last-16 tie.