HERO WORLD CHALLENGE: He’s baaaack.Read More
OHL CLASSIC: The PGA Tour’s Fall Series rolls on this week with the OHL Classic, an event that has steadily grown in prestige over the past few years and now features some of the game’s biggest names in addition to the usual assortment of mid-tier grinders and freshly-minted Tour players.Read More
HSBC CHAMPIONS: Big-time golf knows no offseason, and this week many of the game’s brightest stars have made their way to China, where Shanghai’s Sheshan International Golf Club will once again play host to the WGC-HSBC Champions.Read More
SAFEWAY OPEN: The 2018 PGA Tour season kicks off this week with the Safeway Open, an event that has steadily grown in prestige in its ten years of existence and now attracts players such as Phil Mickelson and Zach Johnson, among others.Read More
PRESIDENTS CUP: This will be the 12th edition of the Presidents Cup, and one of the main things that has prevented the event from approaching the Ryder Cup in terms of status and fan interest has been the lopsided nature of the results.Read More
TOUR CHAMPIONSHIP: The race for the FedEx Cup trophy has been whittled down to 30 players, and they’ve once again gathered at historic East Lake Golf Club in Atlanta for the season’s final event, the Tour Championship.Read More
BMW CHAMPIONSHIP: It’s getting serious now, as an elite 70-man field has gathered at the renowned Conway Farms Golf Club, just outside Chicago, for the third leg of the Fedex Cup Playoffs: the BMW Championship.Read More
DELL TECHNOLOGIES CHAMPIONSHIP: Formerly known as the Deutsche Bank Championship, the newly-christened Dell Technologies Championship will once again serve as the second leg of the FedEx Cup Playoffs, meaning the field is limited to the top 100 players in the current FedEx Cup standings.Read More
THE NORTHERN TRUST: The FedEx Cup Playoffs kick off this week with The Northern Trust, a tournament that is debuting both a new name– it was formerly known as The Barclays– and a new venue, the historic Glen Oaks Golf Club in the ritzy Long Island suburb of Old Westbury.Read More
WYNDHAM CHAMPIONSHIP: Being sandwiched between the PGA Championship and the FedEx Cup Playoffs certainly isn’t ideal, but the Wyndham Championship is meaningful in its own right, as several players are down to their final chance at locking up status for next season, while others will be vying for a spot in the field at next week’s Northern Trust, the first leg of the Playoffs.Read More
PGA CHAMPIONSHIP: The year’s final major is upon us, as the strongest field in professional golf has gathered at the renowned Quail Hollow Country Club in Charlotte, North Carolina for the 99th edition of the PGA Championship.Read More
New to Exchange Betting? Part 1/5
Backing, Laying and Decimal Odds Explained – Part 2/5
How To Trade and Cash Out on BETDAQ! – Part 3/5
Find Your Winning Edge – Part 4/5
Trading Tools Explained – Part 5/5
BETDAQ TIPPING COMPETITION
Recent stories on BETDAQ TIPS
- 'Unbelievable progress' - Sports Personality contender Anthony Joshua December 14, 2017Boxing world champion retained unbeaten record - profile of Sports Personality nominee.
- Premier League: Man City's record-breaking run in numbers December 14, 2017How the Premier League leaders are tearing towards new milestones as they forge ahead of their domestic rivals.
- Liverpool to bid for 2022 World Gymnastics Championships December 14, 2017Beth Tweddle said it fills her with "excitement and pride" to imagine Liverpool hosting the event.
- Advent calendar: 'Thank you for listening!' - Blofeld retires December 14, 2017In day 14 of BBC Sport's advent calendar, Henry Blofeld bows out from the Test Match Special commentary box as he signs off for the last time.
- BBC Get Inspired Unsung Hero 2017: Hockey coach Wendy Russell wins South East award December 14, 2017Wendy Russell, who set up the first deaf hockey session in the country at Brighton & Hove Hockey Club, is named BBC Get Inspired Unsung Hero for the South East.
- Ben Stokes scores 93 off 47 balls for Canterbury Kings December 14, 2017England's Ben Stokes makes 93 off 47 balls for Canterbury Kings in New Zealand's domestic Twenty20 competition.
- Ashes: No evidence of corruption in third Test after fixing claims - ICC December 14, 2017There is "no evidence" that the third Ashes Test between Australia and England has been "corrupted", says the International Cricket Council.
- Chris Froome: Team Sky rider says legacy will not be tainted by 'adverse' drugs test December 14, 2017Britain's Chris Froome tells the BBC his legacy will not be tainted after returning an "adverse" drugs test, insisting "I certainly haven't broken any rules".
- Katie Taylor beats Jessica McCaskill to defend WBA world lightweight title December 13, 2017Ireland's Katie Taylor defends her WBA world lightweight title with a unanimous points victory over Jessica McCaskill.
- FA Cup: Crewe Alexandra 0-1 Blackburn Rovers highlights December 13, 2017Danny Graham's first-half goal is enough for Blackburn to beat Crewe 1-0 and secure a home FA Cup third round tie against Championship side Hull.