SAFEWAY OPEN: The 2018 PGA Tour season kicks off this week with the Safeway Open, an event that has steadily grown in prestige in its ten years of existence and now attracts players such as Phil Mickelson and Zach Johnson, among others.Read More
PRESIDENTS CUP: This will be the 12th edition of the Presidents Cup, and one of the main things that has prevented the event from approaching the Ryder Cup in terms of status and fan interest has been the lopsided nature of the results.Read More
TOUR CHAMPIONSHIP: The race for the FedEx Cup trophy has been whittled down to 30 players, and they’ve once again gathered at historic East Lake Golf Club in Atlanta for the season’s final event, the Tour Championship.Read More
BMW CHAMPIONSHIP: It’s getting serious now, as an elite 70-man field has gathered at the renowned Conway Farms Golf Club, just outside Chicago, for the third leg of the Fedex Cup Playoffs: the BMW Championship.Read More
DELL TECHNOLOGIES CHAMPIONSHIP: Formerly known as the Deutsche Bank Championship, the newly-christened Dell Technologies Championship will once again serve as the second leg of the FedEx Cup Playoffs, meaning the field is limited to the top 100 players in the current FedEx Cup standings.Read More
THE NORTHERN TRUST: The FedEx Cup Playoffs kick off this week with The Northern Trust, a tournament that is debuting both a new name– it was formerly known as The Barclays– and a new venue, the historic Glen Oaks Golf Club in the ritzy Long Island suburb of Old Westbury.Read More
WYNDHAM CHAMPIONSHIP: Being sandwiched between the PGA Championship and the FedEx Cup Playoffs certainly isn’t ideal, but the Wyndham Championship is meaningful in its own right, as several players are down to their final chance at locking up status for next season, while others will be vying for a spot in the field at next week’s Northern Trust, the first leg of the Playoffs.Read More
PGA CHAMPIONSHIP: The year’s final major is upon us, as the strongest field in professional golf has gathered at the renowned Quail Hollow Country Club in Charlotte, North Carolina for the 99th edition of the PGA Championship.Read More
WGC BRIDGESTONE: A select field of 76 players will tee it up this week at a familiar venue– Firestone Country Club’s South Course– for the year’s third World Golf Championships event, the WGC Bridgestone Invitational.Read More
RBC CANADIAN OPEN: The PGA Tour heads north this week for the RBC Canadian Open, a tournament that has been won by a who’s-who of golfing greats over its long, illustrious history and has managed to stay relevant despite being held the week after the Open Championship for the past decade.Read More
THE OPEN: Golf’s most storied championship returns to Royal Birkdale this week, a place that has produced some great champions over the years and should provide a stern test for what has a chance to be a fantastic 146th Open Championship.Read More
New to Exchange Betting? Part 1/5
Backing, Laying and Decimal Odds Explained – Part 2/5
How To Trade and Cash Out on BETDAQ! – Part 3/5
Find Your Winning Edge – Part 4/5
Trading Tools Explained – Part 5/5
BETDAQ TIPPING COMPETITION
Recent stories on BETDAQ TIPS
- 'Serious doubts' over whether FA bosses should continue as evidence is questioned October 19, 2017There are 'serious doubts' whether FA bosses are fit to stay on after a "shambolic" performance at a hearing in parliament, MP Damian Collins says.
- Kirby withdraws from England squad to face France October 19, 2017Chelsea forward Fran Kirby withdraws from the England squad to face France because of a knee injury.
- Billy Joe Saunders v David Lemieux: WBO middleweight title bout set for Montreal October 19, 2017Billy Joe Saunders will defend his WBO middleweight title against Canada's David Lemieux in Montreal in December.
- I'll be all right, says NBA's Hayward after horrific ankle injury October 19, 2017Boston Celtics forward Gordon Hayward insists he "will be all right", a day after suffering a horrific injury against Cleveland Cavaliers.
- Champions League: English clubs narrowing the gap, says Phil Neville October 19, 2017English clubs are "narrowing the gap" on Europe's elite in the Champions League, says ex-Manchester United defender Phil Neville.
- BBC Get Inspired Unsung Hero: Dame Jessica Ennis-Hill says thank you October 19, 2017Stars from the world of sport - including Jess Ennis-Hill - say thank you to the unsung heroes who work behind the scenes - now nominate your unsung hero.
- Meet the Michelin-star trained chef who feeds De Bruyne October 19, 2017What's it like to be the personal chef for Manchester City players Kevin de Bruyne, Ilkay Gundogan and Kyle Walker? Jonny Marsh knows.
- Mourinho must look at himself, not Chelsea - Conte October 18, 2017Chelsea manager Antonio Conte says Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho needs to "look at himself" and not his former side.
- FA and Aluko hearing - five key things we learned October 18, 2017BBC Sport condenses four hours of Wednesday's parliamentary hearing into discrimination, bullying and the way the Football Association is run.
- Injured O'Sullivan through - after being allowed to wear trainers October 18, 2017Ronnie O'Sullivan overcomes an ankle injury and moves into the third round of the English Open by beating Mark Davis 4-1.