TRAVELERS CHAMPIONSHIP: The PGA Tour makes its annual stop in Connecticut this week, as the Travelers Championship returns to its usual spot on the calendar after moving to August last year to accommodate the Olympics.Read More
ST. JUDE CLASSIC: The FedEx St. Jude Classic is both one of the longest-running events on the PGA Tour, stretching back some 60 years, and one of its most important in ways that stretch far beyond golf, as this tournament has helped to raise more than $33 million for the St. Jude Children’s Hospital since 1970.Read More
THE MEMORIAL: The PGA Tour heads to Ohio this week for Jack Nicklaus’s Memorial Tournament, an event that is generally regarded as one of the most significant non-majors in the world of golf and, for many, the final dress rehearsal before the U.S. Open in two weeks.Read More
DEAN & DELUCA INVITATIONAL: For over 70 years the PGA Tour has made an annual stop at Colonial Country Club in Fort Worth, Texas, and the place affectionately known as Hogan’s Alley holds up just as well today as it did when the Iceman himself was stalking the fairways.Read More
AT&T BYRON NELSON: The PGA Tour heads to Dallas this week for the AT&T Byron Nelson, a tournament that has has been won by a veritable who’s-who of golfing greats in its 73-year existence and still attracts a quality field.Read More
PLAYERS CHAMPIONSHIP: Commonly known as the “fifth major,” The Players Championship has all the ingredients of a great tournament: a top-notch field, a mind-boggling purse, an iconic venue, and the type of electric atmosphere that makes things more enjoyable for players and spectators alike.Read More
WELLS FARGO CHAMPIONSHIP: While last week’s experimentation with team golf was certainly interesting and seemed to be generally well-received, the PGA Tour makes a welcome return to normalcy this week with the Wells Fargo Championship, an event that has become a player favorite and has drawn a typically strong field this year.Read More
ZURICH CLASSIC: The tournament now known as the Zurich Classic has been a regular stop on the PGA Tour for over 50 years, but this edition feels like a new beginning, as the traditional stroke-play format has been scrapped in favor of a 2-man team event.Read More
VALERO TEXAS OPEN: The PGA Tour makes its annual stop in San Antonio this week for the Valero Texas Open, an event that dates back nearly 100 years and has been won by some of the greats of the game, names like Hagen, Snead, Hogan, and Palmer.Read More
RBC HERITAGE: The week after a major championship is always a bit of a comedown, but the RBC Heritage is a quality event in its own right, one which always features a strong field thanks in no small part to the venue, the magnificent Harbour Town Golf Links.Read More
BETDAQ TIPPING COMPETITION
Recent stories on BETDAQ TIPS
- Bertrand Traore: Lyon sign Chelsea striker for £8.8m June 26, 2017Chelsea striker Bertrand Traore joins Lyon for a fee of £8.8m on a five-year contract.
- Fifa: Video technology in use at Confederations Cup 'must improve' June 26, 2017Problems with the video technology system at the Confederations Cup must be solved if it is to be used at the World Cup, Fifa says.
- Russian World Cup doping claims are 'made-up news' June 26, 2017Russian football has no doping problem, and claims that suggest otherwise are "made-up news", says 2018 World Cup chief Alexey Sorokin.
- Palace must be attractive, says new boss De Boer June 26, 2017New Crystal Palace manager Frank de Boer wants his team to play "attractive" football next season.
- New Zealand beat defending champions USA to win America's Cup June 26, 2017New Zealand beat defending champions Team USA in Bermuda to win the America's Cup with a 7-1 series victory.
- Women's World Cup 2017: Australia power to victory over West Indies June 26, 2017Nicole Bolton scored an unbeaten century as Australia beat West Indies by eight wickets in their Women's World Cup opener at Taunton.
- Sport on the BBC: Best of this week's TV & radio coverage June 26, 2017This week's sport on the BBC includes tennis from Eastbourne, Wimbledon qualifying and the ICC Women's World Cup.
- Eastbourne: Heather Watson shocks Dominika Cibulkova in second round June 26, 2017British number three Heather Watson beats defending champion Dominika Cibulkova in straight sets at Eastbourne.
- Eastbourne 2017: Heather Watson upsets champion Dominika Cibulkova June 26, 2017Watch the best five shots as British number three Heather Watson beats defending champion Dominika Cibulkova in the second round of Eastbourne
- New Palace boss De Boer excited to join a club that 'spend a lot of money' June 26, 2017New Crystal Palace manager Frank de Boer says he is excited to join a club that "spend a lot of money".