IRISH GREYHOUND DERBY: And just like that it’s all over. The winner of this years Boylesports Irish Greyhound Derby was Good News and what a wonderful winner he was. Once Good News broke from traps it was all over.Read More
IRISH GREYHOUND DERBY: The only thing I can say about the semi finals on Saturday night is, WOW. What a shock to see Tyrur Harold and Native Chimes get knocked out but they gave us great entertainment over the last few weeks and now we can focus all of our attention on the main event itself, the 2017 Boylesports Irish Greyhound Derby final.Read More
IRISH GREYHOUND DERBY: As you are reading this I’m sipping on a glass of sangria by the pool in Villamoura Portugal basking (well let’s be honest I’m burning) in 29 degrees with my two best friends Jessica and Grace.Read More
ROCKET TO BLAST TO SUCCESS: It’s a question I have been asking myself since Clares Rocket ran so well in the English Derby. He has matured like a fine wine and has never been better, he has won over €50,000 in prize money, he is trained by the leading trainer in the Country Graham Holland and has already made the history books after his kidnapping.Read More
IRISH GREYHOUND DERBY: What a Derby this is turning out to be so far! We had Sonic and Clares Rocket nearly break the track record last Thursday and last night we had a 33/1 winner Lolos Framptons. I wonder what Saturday night will throw at us, I can’t wait.Read More
90 AND STILL GOING STRONG: Shelbourne Park was looking tremendous last night, there was bunting and balloons galore as we all celebrated 90 years and raised a toast to the wonderful home of the greatest greyhound race in the world.Read More
HAWAII ENDS DERBY HOODOO FOR HOLLAND: What a conclusion to this year’s Irish Derby! It was great to see Graham Holland finally winning the Irish Derby with Rural Hawaii for owners Helen and Mike O’Dwyer. Connections collect €125,000 for winning, so the journey home from Hawaii was well worth it for Mike O’Dwyer, maybe he won’t want to go back now!Read More
SARAH KINSELLA: The 2016 Irish Greyhound Derby has reached the semi-final stage at Shelbourne Park. SARAH KINSELLA is back for BETDAQ TIPS reporting on last week’s quarters and fancies for Saturday’s action.Read More
SARAH KINSELLA: The 2016 Irish Greyhound Derby has reached the quarter final stage at Shelbourne Park. SARAH KINSELLA is back for BETDAQ TIPS reporting on last week’s heats and fancies for Saturday’s action.Read More
New to Exchange Betting? Part 1/5
Backing, Laying and Decimal Odds Explained – Part 2/5
How To Trade and Cash Out on BETDAQ! – Part 3/5
Find Your Winning Edge – Part 4/5
Trading Tools Explained – Part 5/5
BETDAQ TIPPING COMPETITION
Recent stories on BETDAQ TIPS
- Man City hold on to beat Napoli October 17, 2017Manchester City produce another largely impressive display as they beat Napoli to maintain their 100% start to the Champions League.
- Spurs' hopes boosted by draw at Real Madrid October 17, 2017Tottenham take a big stride towards the Champions League knockout phase after forcing Real Madrid to fight back for a draw in Spain.
- Scintillating Liverpool hit seven to thrash Maribor October 17, 2017Liverpool record their biggest Champions League win in almost 10 years as they thrash Maribor to go top of Group E.
- Warner's 'Ashes war' comments pathetic - Trescothick October 17, 2017Australia vice-captain David Warner's warning that England should expect "war" next month was "pathetic", says Marcus Trescothick.
- Craig Shakespeare: Leicester City sack manager four months after appointment October 17, 2017Leicester City sack manager Craig Shakespeare just four months after he took the job on a permanent basis.
- NFL hails 'productive' talks over anthem protests October 17, 2017The NFL hails "productive" talks about player protests during the national anthem, but no steps to address the issue are announced.
- Deen backs coach Johnston despite racist comment October 17, 2017Olympic bobsleigh pilot Lamin Deen backs the appointment of Lee Johnston as British Bobsleigh head coach despite him making a racist comment in 2013.
- Watch: England hold nerve to reach U17 quarter-finals October 17, 2017England held their nerve to beat Japan 5-4 on penalties to reach the quarter-finals of the Under-17 World Cup in India.
- Mo Marley: England Women interim boss says she wants to give players stability October 17, 2017Interim England manager Mo Marley says she's "honoured and privileged" to be managing her country and wants to give the players "stability".
- Rafael Nadal pulls out of Swiss Indoors Basel with knee injury October 17, 2017World number one Rafael Nadal pulls out of next week's Swiss Indoors Basel with a knee injury and says it is "time for some rest".