NAPS HAT-TRICK FOR 100 POINTS UP: Daqman completed a naps hat-trick yesterday with a 30-point gold banker on all-the-way winner Paint The Clouds (WON 1-3) at Doncaster plus a 5-1 return at Punchestown to take his profit to 102 points from seven winners for the week so far.Read More
Category: HORSE RACING
PROFORM STATS ANALYSIS: Our PROFORM stats identify the key statistical positives and negatives for racing on Thursday. Yesterday’s NAP won at 5/4 making it three in a row (5/2, 5/4, 5/4) and the lay was beaten at 2/5 !!Read More
NAPS DOUBLE AND 8-1 WINNER TWICE: Daqman is in hot form this week with another winning nap yesterday, Tommy Silver (WON 7-2), following Coolking (WON 8-1), his Monday best bet. He also added another 8-1 scorer to make it three winners on the day.Read More
SHAMROCK IN GREAT FORM: SHAMROCK had three from three winning bets on Sunday. Can he continue the good form at Punchestown this afternoon where the feature race is the Quevega Mares Hurdle (Listed) at 2.25pm.Read More
PROFORM STATS ANALYSIS: Our PROFORM stats identify the key statistical positives and negatives for racing on Wednesday. Yesterday’s NAP won at 5/2 following on from a 5/4 winning NAP on Monday. Can the hat-trick of NAPS be landed today?Read More
THE ONE THAT GOT AWAY: Daqman was seething as the jockeys at Navan allowed Acapella Bourgeois an unassailable lead in the Ten Up Novice Chase. His selection, gambled-on Road To Respect, finally got going and finished 11 lengths clear of the remainder, earning a point against Pricewise as a place bet on a bigger-than-10-1 outsider.Read More
BETDAQ TIPPING COMPETITION
Recent stories on BETDAQ TIPS
- Claudio Ranieri: Leicester's decision to sack manager 'unforgivable', says Gary Lineker February 24, 2017Leicester's decision to sack Claudio Ranieri nine months after he won the Premier League is "unforgivable", says Gary Lineker.
- Lance Armstrong: Banned cyclist faces November trial in £79m US lawsuit February 23, 2017Banned cyclist Lance Armstrong's $100m (£79m) legal fight with the US government has been set for trial in November.
- Cricket spot-fixing claims: Third man arrested in Sheffield February 23, 2017A third suspect is arrested by the National Crime Agency as part of an investigation into cricket spot-fixing.
- Storm Doris causes Wigan-Widnes postponement February 23, 2017Wigan's Super League match against Widnes at the DW Stadium on Friday is postponed because of Storm Doris.
- Leicester sack Ranieri nine months after title win February 23, 2017Manager Claudio Ranieri is sacked by Leicester City, nine months after leading them to the Premier League title.
- Catalans beat Hull FC to go top of Super League February 23, 2017Luke Walsh kicks 12 points as Catalans edge a bruising game with Hull FC to earn a second win in two and go top of Super League.
- Three Russians clear to compete as neutral athletes February 23, 2017Three Russian athletes given clearance to compete internationally under a neutral flag by athletics' world governing body the IAAF.
- Lawro's Premier League and EFL Cup final predictions v Martin Kemp February 23, 2017BBC football expert Mark Lawrenson takes on Let it Shine judge Martin Kemp in this week's Premier League fixtures and the EFL Cup final.
- Spurs knocked out of Europe by Gent February 23, 2017Tottenham Hotspur are knocked out of the Europa League at the last-32 stage as Gent hold them to a draw at a sell-out Wembley.
- Watch: Ranieri's final news conference as Leicester boss February 23, 2017Claudio Ranieri gives his final news conference as Leicester boss after their 2-1 defeat at Sevilla in the first leg of their Champions League last-16 tie.