You want to know the difference between decimal betting odds and fractional odds? Like riding a...Read More
IN-PLAY BETTING ON BETDAQ: In recent times, the betting market has been changed by the addition of ‘in-play’ betting. Rather than guessing a score line or a race winner at the beginning and then waiting, we can now trade or place bets at any time during the event as the odds fluctuate.Read More
WHAT IS ARB BETTING? If you follow the betting world a little, you will have heard the term ‘arbing’ and it comes from the word ‘arbitrage’ which is used for people who simultaneously buy and sell assets on the trading market.Read More
BETDAQ TIPPING COMPETITION: Plans for Nigel was in red hot form in the Betdaq Monthly Tipsters Competition last month, finding 10 winners to finish on an impressive final score of 669 points, earning themselves the title of November Monthly Top Tipster, along with the top prize of a £50 Betdaq Free Bet.Read More
TIPPING CHALLENGE: Kenny K was in tremendous form last month in the Betdaq Monthly Tipsters Competition, finding 4 big winners to finish on an impressive final score of 636 points, winning the title of August Monthly Champion, thanks to a massive 25/1 winner at Redcar in the closing stages of the month.Read More
U.S. OPEN: Are we experiencing a changing of the guard in professional tennis? On the men’s side, the so-called Big Four have combined to win 42 of the past 46 Grand Slam titles, but Roger Federer is home nursing an injury, Rafa Nadal is clearly past his prime and may not have any Majors left in him, and Novak Djokovic is coming off a disappointing summer that included a surprise early exit at Wimbledon and a first-round loss in Rio. Andy Murray has been playing brilliant tennis, but he’s had issues with consistency in the past and will remain in Djokovic’s shadow until he starts beating the Djoker in matches that matter– something he hasn’t done since the Wimbledon final back in 2013. Meanwhile, a crop of young talent has sprung up and may be ready to break through– guys like Milos Raonic, Dominic Thiem, and Nick Kyrgios all have the ability to beat anyone on any given day.Read More
SARAH KINSELLA: The 2016 Irish Greyhound Derby is underway at Shelbourne Park. SARAH KINSELLA is back for BETDAQ TIPS reporting on her trip to York’s Ebor meeting and predictions for Saturday’s heats.Read More
SARAH KINSELLA: The 2016 Irish Greyhound Derby is underway at Shelbourne Park. SARAH KINSELLA is back for BETDAQ TIPS reporting on the heats and gossip from the track with her Irish Greyhound Derby DIARY.Read More
OLYMPIC TENNIS: Puerto Rico’s Monica Puig delivered a surprise to the tennis world yesterday by beating Angelique Kerber to claim the island country’s first ever gold in an individual sport, and today Argentina’s Juan Martin Del Potro will try to keep the upset spirit alive when he faces Andy Murray in the men’s gold medal match. First, though, Japan’s Kei Nishikori will compete for bronze against the great Rafa Nadal. Here’s a quick look at both matches:Read More
BETDAQ TIPPING COMPETITION
Recent stories on BETDAQ TIPS
- Bertrand Traore: Lyon sign Chelsea striker for £8.8m June 26, 2017Chelsea striker Bertrand Traore joins Lyon for a fee of £8.8m on a five-year contract.
- Fifa: Video technology in use at Confederations Cup 'must improve' June 26, 2017Problems with the video technology system at the Confederations Cup must be solved if it is to be used at the World Cup, Fifa says.
- Russian World Cup doping claims are 'made-up news' June 26, 2017Russian football has no doping problem, and claims that suggest otherwise are "made-up news", says 2018 World Cup chief Alexey Sorokin.
- Palace must be attractive, says new boss De Boer June 26, 2017New Crystal Palace manager Frank de Boer wants his team to play "attractive" football next season.
- New Zealand beat defending champions USA to win America's Cup June 26, 2017New Zealand beat defending champions Team USA in Bermuda to win the America's Cup with a 7-1 series victory.
- Women's World Cup 2017: Australia power to victory over West Indies June 26, 2017Nicole Bolton scored an unbeaten century as Australia beat West Indies by eight wickets in their Women's World Cup opener at Taunton.
- Sport on the BBC: Best of this week's TV & radio coverage June 26, 2017This week's sport on the BBC includes tennis from Eastbourne, Wimbledon qualifying and the ICC Women's World Cup.
- Eastbourne: Heather Watson shocks Dominika Cibulkova in second round June 26, 2017British number three Heather Watson beats defending champion Dominika Cibulkova in straight sets at Eastbourne.
- Eastbourne 2017: Heather Watson upsets champion Dominika Cibulkova June 26, 2017Watch the best five shots as British number three Heather Watson beats defending champion Dominika Cibulkova in the second round of Eastbourne
- New Palace boss De Boer excited to join a club that 'spend a lot of money' June 26, 2017New Crystal Palace manager Frank de Boer says he is excited to join a club that "spend a lot of money".