IN-PLAY BETTING ON BETDAQ: In recent times, the betting market has been changed by the addition of ‘in-play’ betting. Rather than guessing a score line or a race winner at the beginning and then waiting, we can now trade or place bets at any time during the event as the odds fluctuate.Read More
WHAT IS ARB BETTING? If you follow the betting world a little, you will have heard the term ‘arbing’ and it comes from the word ‘arbitrage’ which is used for people who simultaneously buy and sell assets on the trading market.Read More
BETDAQ TIPPING COMPETITION: Plans for Nigel was in red hot form in the Betdaq Monthly Tipsters Competition last month, finding 10 winners to finish on an impressive final score of 669 points, earning themselves the title of November Monthly Top Tipster, along with the top prize of a £50 Betdaq Free Bet.Read More
TIPPING CHALLENGE: Kenny K was in tremendous form last month in the Betdaq Monthly Tipsters Competition, finding 4 big winners to finish on an impressive final score of 636 points, winning the title of August Monthly Champion, thanks to a massive 25/1 winner at Redcar in the closing stages of the month.Read More
U.S. OPEN: Are we experiencing a changing of the guard in professional tennis? On the men’s side, the so-called Big Four have combined to win 42 of the past 46 Grand Slam titles, but Roger Federer is home nursing an injury, Rafa Nadal is clearly past his prime and may not have any Majors left in him, and Novak Djokovic is coming off a disappointing summer that included a surprise early exit at Wimbledon and a first-round loss in Rio. Andy Murray has been playing brilliant tennis, but he’s had issues with consistency in the past and will remain in Djokovic’s shadow until he starts beating the Djoker in matches that matter– something he hasn’t done since the Wimbledon final back in 2013. Meanwhile, a crop of young talent has sprung up and may be ready to break through– guys like Milos Raonic, Dominic Thiem, and Nick Kyrgios all have the ability to beat anyone on any given day.Read More
SARAH KINSELLA: The 2016 Irish Greyhound Derby is underway at Shelbourne Park. SARAH KINSELLA is back for BETDAQ TIPS reporting on her trip to York’s Ebor meeting and predictions for Saturday’s heats.Read More
SARAH KINSELLA: The 2016 Irish Greyhound Derby is underway at Shelbourne Park. SARAH KINSELLA is back for BETDAQ TIPS reporting on the heats and gossip from the track with her Irish Greyhound Derby DIARY.Read More
OLYMPIC TENNIS: Puerto Rico’s Monica Puig delivered a surprise to the tennis world yesterday by beating Angelique Kerber to claim the island country’s first ever gold in an individual sport, and today Argentina’s Juan Martin Del Potro will try to keep the upset spirit alive when he faces Andy Murray in the men’s gold medal match. First, though, Japan’s Kei Nishikori will compete for bronze against the great Rafa Nadal. Here’s a quick look at both matches:Read More
BETDAQ TIPPING COMPETITION
Recent stories on BETDAQ TIPS
- Three red cards & three goals as Brighton go top January 20, 2017Anthony Knockaert scores twice and three players are sent off as Brighton beat Sheffield Wednesday to go top of the Championship.
- Northampton lose again as Montpellier earn bonus point January 20, 2017Northampton slip to a fourth European Champions Cup defeat of the campaign as Montpellier earn a bonus-point win.
- Jose Fonte: West Ham sign Southampton captain January 20, 2017West Ham complete the signing of Southampton captain Jose Fonte for £8m on a two-and-a-half-year deal.
- Stoke sign West Brom striker Berahino for £12m January 20, 2017Stoke sign West Brom striker Saido Berahino for £12m on a five-and-a-half-year deal.
- Gerrard to return to Liverpool as youth coach January 20, 2017Former Liverpool and England captain Steven Gerrard is to return to the Premier League club as a youth coach.
- Six Nations 2017: England have no world class players yet - Eddie Jones January 20, 2017England head coach Eddie Jones is pleased with the strength and depth of his squad, but says the team has "no world class players yet".
- Weightlifter Sarah Davies - beauty queen to lifting machine January 20, 2017Meet Sarah Davies, a former beauty queen turned weightlifter, who explains how the loss of funding in her sport will impact her career.
- Manor could start F1 season after progress in survival talks January 20, 2017Staff at Manor are told administrators have made progress in talks with possible investors that could lead to the team's survival.
- Irish jockey Jack Kennedy performs amazing acrobatics to stay on horse January 20, 2017Irish jockey Jack Kennedy manages to stay on his horse Bilko despite almost being thrown off it at a meeting at Thurles.
- Masters 2017: Barry Hawkins ends Mark Selby bid for Triple Crown January 20, 2017Barry Hawkins wins his quarter-final 6-3 to end world number one Mark Selby's bid to win snooker's Triple Crown.