You want to know the difference between decimal betting odds and fractional odds? Like riding a...Read More
IN-PLAY BETTING ON BETDAQ: In recent times, the betting market has been changed by the addition of ‘in-play’ betting. Rather than guessing a score line or a race winner at the beginning and then waiting, we can now trade or place bets at any time during the event as the odds fluctuate.Read More
WHAT IS ARB BETTING? If you follow the betting world a little, you will have heard the term ‘arbing’ and it comes from the word ‘arbitrage’ which is used for people who simultaneously buy and sell assets on the trading market.Read More
BETDAQ TIPPING COMPETITION: Plans for Nigel was in red hot form in the Betdaq Monthly Tipsters Competition last month, finding 10 winners to finish on an impressive final score of 669 points, earning themselves the title of November Monthly Top Tipster, along with the top prize of a £50 Betdaq Free Bet.Read More
TIPPING CHALLENGE: Kenny K was in tremendous form last month in the Betdaq Monthly Tipsters Competition, finding 4 big winners to finish on an impressive final score of 636 points, winning the title of August Monthly Champion, thanks to a massive 25/1 winner at Redcar in the closing stages of the month.Read More
U.S. OPEN: Are we experiencing a changing of the guard in professional tennis? On the men’s side, the so-called Big Four have combined to win 42 of the past 46 Grand Slam titles, but Roger Federer is home nursing an injury, Rafa Nadal is clearly past his prime and may not have any Majors left in him, and Novak Djokovic is coming off a disappointing summer that included a surprise early exit at Wimbledon and a first-round loss in Rio. Andy Murray has been playing brilliant tennis, but he’s had issues with consistency in the past and will remain in Djokovic’s shadow until he starts beating the Djoker in matches that matter– something he hasn’t done since the Wimbledon final back in 2013. Meanwhile, a crop of young talent has sprung up and may be ready to break through– guys like Milos Raonic, Dominic Thiem, and Nick Kyrgios all have the ability to beat anyone on any given day.Read More
SARAH KINSELLA: The 2016 Irish Greyhound Derby is underway at Shelbourne Park. SARAH KINSELLA is back for BETDAQ TIPS reporting on her trip to York’s Ebor meeting and predictions for Saturday’s heats.Read More
SARAH KINSELLA: The 2016 Irish Greyhound Derby is underway at Shelbourne Park. SARAH KINSELLA is back for BETDAQ TIPS reporting on the heats and gossip from the track with her Irish Greyhound Derby DIARY.Read More
OLYMPIC TENNIS: Puerto Rico’s Monica Puig delivered a surprise to the tennis world yesterday by beating Angelique Kerber to claim the island country’s first ever gold in an individual sport, and today Argentina’s Juan Martin Del Potro will try to keep the upset spirit alive when he faces Andy Murray in the men’s gold medal match. First, though, Japan’s Kei Nishikori will compete for bronze against the great Rafa Nadal. Here’s a quick look at both matches:Read More
New to Exchange Betting? Part 1/5
Backing, Laying and Decimal Odds Explained – Part 2/5
How To Trade and Cash Out on BETDAQ! – Part 3/5
Find Your Winning Edge – Part 4/5
Trading Tools Explained – Part 5/5
BETDAQ TIPPING COMPETITION
Recent stories on BETDAQ TIPS
- FA Cup: Singer Jake Quickenden looking to hit the right notes for Ossett Town August 17, 2017The reality TV star, the former Champions League defender and a 47-year-old keeper, BBC Sport previews the FA Cup preliminary round.
- Barcelona inferior to Real, says Pique after Super Cup defeat August 17, 2017Barcelona's 5-1 Super Cup defeat by Real Madrid has left defender Gerard Pique feeling inferior to their Spanish rivals.
- Bournemouth winger Gradel joins Toulouse on loan August 17, 2017Bournemouth winger Max Gradel joins French Ligue 1 side Toulouse on loan until the end of the season.
- Conor McGregor: 'Lighter gloves mean I will beat Floyd Mayweather Jr in two rounds' August 17, 2017Conor McGregor says he will beat Floyd Mayweather Jr inside two rounds on 26 August because of the move to 8oz gloves.
- Cincinnati Open: Rafael Nadal continues his winning streak against Richard Gasquet August 17, 2017Rafael Nadal defeats Frenchman Richard Gasquet for a 15th time to reach the third round of the Cincinnati Open.
- Conor McGregor: 'He's always been a Floyd Mayweather fan' August 17, 2017With Floyd Mayweather Jr v Conor McGregor approaching, BBC Sport speaks to the people who know 'The Notorious' in his home city of Dublin.
- Reality Check: Did London 2012 increase participation? August 17, 2017Did a £1bn government investment make any difference?
- Rodgers hails 'brilliant performance' as Celtic rout Astana August 16, 2017Celtic boss Brendan Rodgers is delighted by his team's five-goal hammering of Astana in their Champions League play-off first leg.
- Watch: Buttler masterclass inspires Lancashire win August 16, 2017Jos Buttler hits 52 from 40 balls as Lancashire Lightning beat Worcestershire Rapids by seven wickets to keep their T20 Blast campaign alive.
- Sunderland unbeaten after draw with Sheffield Wednesday August 16, 2017Sunderland maintain their unbeaten start to the Championship season with a draw at Sheffield Wednesday.