You want to know the difference between decimal betting odds and fractional odds? Like riding a...Read More
IN-PLAY BETTING ON BETDAQ: In recent times, the betting market has been changed by the addition of ‘in-play’ betting. Rather than guessing a score line or a race winner at the beginning and then waiting, we can now trade or place bets at any time during the event as the odds fluctuate.Read More
WHAT IS ARB BETTING? If you follow the betting world a little, you will have heard the term ‘arbing’ and it comes from the word ‘arbitrage’ which is used for people who simultaneously buy and sell assets on the trading market.Read More
BETDAQ TIPPING COMPETITION: Plans for Nigel was in red hot form in the Betdaq Monthly Tipsters Competition last month, finding 10 winners to finish on an impressive final score of 669 points, earning themselves the title of November Monthly Top Tipster, along with the top prize of a £50 Betdaq Free Bet.Read More
TIPPING CHALLENGE: Kenny K was in tremendous form last month in the Betdaq Monthly Tipsters Competition, finding 4 big winners to finish on an impressive final score of 636 points, winning the title of August Monthly Champion, thanks to a massive 25/1 winner at Redcar in the closing stages of the month.Read More
U.S. OPEN: Are we experiencing a changing of the guard in professional tennis? On the men’s side, the so-called Big Four have combined to win 42 of the past 46 Grand Slam titles, but Roger Federer is home nursing an injury, Rafa Nadal is clearly past his prime and may not have any Majors left in him, and Novak Djokovic is coming off a disappointing summer that included a surprise early exit at Wimbledon and a first-round loss in Rio. Andy Murray has been playing brilliant tennis, but he’s had issues with consistency in the past and will remain in Djokovic’s shadow until he starts beating the Djoker in matches that matter– something he hasn’t done since the Wimbledon final back in 2013. Meanwhile, a crop of young talent has sprung up and may be ready to break through– guys like Milos Raonic, Dominic Thiem, and Nick Kyrgios all have the ability to beat anyone on any given day.Read More
SARAH KINSELLA: The 2016 Irish Greyhound Derby is underway at Shelbourne Park. SARAH KINSELLA is back for BETDAQ TIPS reporting on her trip to York’s Ebor meeting and predictions for Saturday’s heats.Read More
SARAH KINSELLA: The 2016 Irish Greyhound Derby is underway at Shelbourne Park. SARAH KINSELLA is back for BETDAQ TIPS reporting on the heats and gossip from the track with her Irish Greyhound Derby DIARY.Read More
OLYMPIC TENNIS: Puerto Rico’s Monica Puig delivered a surprise to the tennis world yesterday by beating Angelique Kerber to claim the island country’s first ever gold in an individual sport, and today Argentina’s Juan Martin Del Potro will try to keep the upset spirit alive when he faces Andy Murray in the men’s gold medal match. First, though, Japan’s Kei Nishikori will compete for bronze against the great Rafa Nadal. Here’s a quick look at both matches:Read More
New to Exchange Betting? Part 1/5
Backing, Laying and Decimal Odds Explained – Part 2/5
How To Trade and Cash Out on BETDAQ! – Part 3/5
Find Your Winning Edge – Part 4/5
Trading Tools Explained – Part 5/5
BETDAQ TIPPING COMPETITION
Recent stories on BETDAQ TIPS
- Man City hold on to beat Napoli October 17, 2017Manchester City produce another largely impressive display as they beat Napoli to maintain their 100% start to the Champions League.
- Spurs' hopes boosted by draw at Real Madrid October 17, 2017Tottenham take a big stride towards the Champions League knockout phase after forcing Real Madrid to fight back for a draw in Spain.
- Scintillating Liverpool hit seven to thrash Maribor October 17, 2017Liverpool record their biggest Champions League win in almost 10 years as they thrash Maribor to go top of Group E.
- Warner's 'Ashes war' comments pathetic - Trescothick October 17, 2017Australia vice-captain David Warner's warning that England should expect "war" next month was "pathetic", says Marcus Trescothick.
- Craig Shakespeare: Leicester City sack manager four months after appointment October 17, 2017Leicester City sack manager Craig Shakespeare just four months after he took the job on a permanent basis.
- NFL hails 'productive' talks over anthem protests October 17, 2017The NFL hails "productive" talks about player protests during the national anthem, but no steps to address the issue are announced.
- Deen backs coach Johnston despite racist comment October 17, 2017Olympic bobsleigh pilot Lamin Deen backs the appointment of Lee Johnston as British Bobsleigh head coach despite him making a racist comment in 2013.
- Watch: England hold nerve to reach U17 quarter-finals October 17, 2017England held their nerve to beat Japan 5-4 on penalties to reach the quarter-finals of the Under-17 World Cup in India.
- Mo Marley: England Women interim boss says she wants to give players stability October 17, 2017Interim England manager Mo Marley says she's "honoured and privileged" to be managing her country and wants to give the players "stability".
- Rafael Nadal pulls out of Swiss Indoors Basel with knee injury October 17, 2017World number one Rafael Nadal pulls out of next week's Swiss Indoors Basel with a knee injury and says it is "time for some rest".