You want to know the difference between decimal betting odds and fractional odds? Like riding a...Read More
IN-PLAY BETTING ON BETDAQ: In recent times, the betting market has been changed by the addition of ‘in-play’ betting. Rather than guessing a score line or a race winner at the beginning and then waiting, we can now trade or place bets at any time during the event as the odds fluctuate.Read More
WHAT IS ARB BETTING? If you follow the betting world a little, you will have heard the term ‘arbing’ and it comes from the word ‘arbitrage’ which is used for people who simultaneously buy and sell assets on the trading market.Read More
BETDAQ TIPPING COMPETITION: Plans for Nigel was in red hot form in the Betdaq Monthly Tipsters Competition last month, finding 10 winners to finish on an impressive final score of 669 points, earning themselves the title of November Monthly Top Tipster, along with the top prize of a £50 Betdaq Free Bet.Read More
TIPPING CHALLENGE: Kenny K was in tremendous form last month in the Betdaq Monthly Tipsters Competition, finding 4 big winners to finish on an impressive final score of 636 points, winning the title of August Monthly Champion, thanks to a massive 25/1 winner at Redcar in the closing stages of the month.Read More
U.S. OPEN: Are we experiencing a changing of the guard in professional tennis? On the men’s side, the so-called Big Four have combined to win 42 of the past 46 Grand Slam titles, but Roger Federer is home nursing an injury, Rafa Nadal is clearly past his prime and may not have any Majors left in him, and Novak Djokovic is coming off a disappointing summer that included a surprise early exit at Wimbledon and a first-round loss in Rio. Andy Murray has been playing brilliant tennis, but he’s had issues with consistency in the past and will remain in Djokovic’s shadow until he starts beating the Djoker in matches that matter– something he hasn’t done since the Wimbledon final back in 2013. Meanwhile, a crop of young talent has sprung up and may be ready to break through– guys like Milos Raonic, Dominic Thiem, and Nick Kyrgios all have the ability to beat anyone on any given day.Read More
SARAH KINSELLA: The 2016 Irish Greyhound Derby is underway at Shelbourne Park. SARAH KINSELLA is back for BETDAQ TIPS reporting on her trip to York’s Ebor meeting and predictions for Saturday’s heats.Read More
SARAH KINSELLA: The 2016 Irish Greyhound Derby is underway at Shelbourne Park. SARAH KINSELLA is back for BETDAQ TIPS reporting on the heats and gossip from the track with her Irish Greyhound Derby DIARY.Read More
OLYMPIC TENNIS: Puerto Rico’s Monica Puig delivered a surprise to the tennis world yesterday by beating Angelique Kerber to claim the island country’s first ever gold in an individual sport, and today Argentina’s Juan Martin Del Potro will try to keep the upset spirit alive when he faces Andy Murray in the men’s gold medal match. First, though, Japan’s Kei Nishikori will compete for bronze against the great Rafa Nadal. Here’s a quick look at both matches:Read More
BETDAQ TIPPING COMPETITION
Recent stories on BETDAQ TIPS
- Claudio Ranieri: Leicester's decision to sack manager 'unforgivable', says Gary Lineker February 24, 2017Leicester's decision to sack Claudio Ranieri nine months after he won the Premier League is "unforgivable", says Gary Lineker.
- Lance Armstrong: Banned cyclist faces November trial in £79m US lawsuit February 23, 2017Banned cyclist Lance Armstrong's $100m (£79m) legal fight with the US government has been set for trial in November.
- Cricket spot-fixing claims: Third man arrested in Sheffield February 23, 2017A third suspect is arrested by the National Crime Agency as part of an investigation into cricket spot-fixing.
- Storm Doris causes Wigan-Widnes postponement February 23, 2017Wigan's Super League match against Widnes at the DW Stadium on Friday is postponed because of Storm Doris.
- Leicester sack Ranieri nine months after title win February 23, 2017Manager Claudio Ranieri is sacked by Leicester City, nine months after leading them to the Premier League title.
- Catalans beat Hull FC to go top of Super League February 23, 2017Luke Walsh kicks 12 points as Catalans edge a bruising game with Hull FC to earn a second win in two and go top of Super League.
- Three Russians clear to compete as neutral athletes February 23, 2017Three Russian athletes given clearance to compete internationally under a neutral flag by athletics' world governing body the IAAF.
- Lawro's Premier League and EFL Cup final predictions v Martin Kemp February 23, 2017BBC football expert Mark Lawrenson takes on Let it Shine judge Martin Kemp in this week's Premier League fixtures and the EFL Cup final.
- Spurs knocked out of Europe by Gent February 23, 2017Tottenham Hotspur are knocked out of the Europa League at the last-32 stage as Gent hold them to a draw at a sell-out Wembley.
- Watch: Ranieri's final news conference as Leicester boss February 23, 2017Claudio Ranieri gives his final news conference as Leicester boss after their 2-1 defeat at Sevilla in the first leg of their Champions League last-16 tie.