FA CUP FIFTH ROUND Another break in the Premier League schedule as the FA Cup rolls around again.Read More
Category: Tony Cascarino
ANOTHER MASSIVE WEEKEND AHEAD Who saw the results during the week coming? I was very happy with my Lay of Spurs away to Sunderland, but no way I could have picked nearly all the top teams slipping up!Read More
ANOTHER HUGE WEEK AT THE TOP At this stage of the season each game is going to begin getting more important. We have had the busy stretch, certain teams are gearing up in the transfer window as they head for the home stretch of the season.Read More
THANK GOD THE LEAGUE IS BACK Last week’s predictions did not go too well. I was not very confident about the fixtures anyways as I mentioned that stage of the FA Cup can be extremely difficult to call due to uncertainty around what players will take the field.Read More
THE MAGIC OF THE FA CUP There is so much that makes the FA Cup a brilliant competition. You have your David vs. Goliath encounters, cup upsets and some really enthralling games. Of course, what makes the cup so brilliant also makes it a bit tougher from the betting perspective as you can’t be sure what strength of team each manager will select.Read More
PICKING THE GOOD PRICES This was a tough week for picking tips, largely due to some very short odds games throughout the Premier League. There is one obvious game to go for, outside of this many of the games may shape up to be very one sided affairs on paper at least.Read More
WE FINALLY HAVE CLUB FOOTBALL AGAIN That’s it for 2016, no more International football. I’m pretty glad of that fact, while it is great to see your country in action and all, we just aren’t treated to the same amount or quality of football as you are with club football.Read More
BATTLE OF NORTH LONDON Finally we have some good action in store after a very quiet week. International breaks always give us withdrawal symptoms from football, but at last we will get our dose over the next couple of days. Of course the highlight of the weekend is England v Scotland, but there is a few more very intriguing games to look forward to.Read More
BETDAQ TIPPING COMPETITION
Recent stories on BETDAQ TIPS
- Claudio Ranieri: Leicester's decision to sack manager 'unforgivable', says Gary Lineker February 24, 2017Leicester's decision to sack Claudio Ranieri nine months after he won the Premier League is "unforgivable", says Gary Lineker.
- Lance Armstrong: Banned cyclist faces November trial in £79m US lawsuit February 23, 2017Banned cyclist Lance Armstrong's $100m (£79m) legal fight with the US government has been set for trial in November.
- Cricket spot-fixing claims: Third man arrested in Sheffield February 23, 2017A third suspect is arrested by the National Crime Agency as part of an investigation into cricket spot-fixing.
- Storm Doris causes Wigan-Widnes postponement February 23, 2017Wigan's Super League match against Widnes at the DW Stadium on Friday is postponed because of Storm Doris.
- Leicester sack Ranieri nine months after title win February 23, 2017Manager Claudio Ranieri is sacked by Leicester City, nine months after leading them to the Premier League title.
- Catalans beat Hull FC to go top of Super League February 23, 2017Luke Walsh kicks 12 points as Catalans edge a bruising game with Hull FC to earn a second win in two and go top of Super League.
- Three Russians clear to compete as neutral athletes February 23, 2017Three Russian athletes given clearance to compete internationally under a neutral flag by athletics' world governing body the IAAF.
- Lawro's Premier League and EFL Cup final predictions v Martin Kemp February 23, 2017BBC football expert Mark Lawrenson takes on Let it Shine judge Martin Kemp in this week's Premier League fixtures and the EFL Cup final.
- Spurs knocked out of Europe by Gent February 23, 2017Tottenham Hotspur are knocked out of the Europa League at the last-32 stage as Gent hold them to a draw at a sell-out Wembley.
- Watch: Ranieri's final news conference as Leicester boss February 23, 2017Claudio Ranieri gives his final news conference as Leicester boss after their 2-1 defeat at Sevilla in the first leg of their Champions League last-16 tie.