WHAT IS ARB BETTING? If you follow the betting world a little, you will have heard the term ‘arbing’ and it comes from the word ‘arbitrage’ which is used for people who simultaneously buy and sell assets on the trading market.Read More
Category: BETDAQ TRADING
IN-PLAY BETTING ON BETDAQ: In recent times, the betting market has been changed by the addition of ‘in-play’ betting. Rather than guessing a score line or a race winner at the beginning and then waiting, we can now trade or place bets at any time during the event as the odds fluctuate.Read More
BETDAQ XSP: How Much More You Should Have Made At The Cheltenham Festival. The Cheltenham Festival is always brilliant, but did you get the value this year? You could have made over £1,000 more at Cheltenham this year betting at BETDAQ’s XSP instead of Industry SP, for just £10 stakes.Read More
KEEPING BETTING RECORDS: If you want to approach your betting or trading more professionally on BETDAQ, then there’s no reason why you shouldn’t be keeping a detailed P&L in Excel. It could really help you over the year to improve your profitability.Read More
BETDAQ TRADING: If you are a beginner at trading, or maybe even an experienced professional, there are a number of ways in which you can improve. There is no denying that trading can be hard and even the most experienced people go through rough patches so we have some top tips that will allow you to become a better trader.Read More
BETDAQ TRADER INTERVIEW: In the latest of our series of interviews with BETDAQ traders Stephen Maher catches up with full-time sport trader GRAHAM aka @sportrader32 to find out how he approaches trading on BETDAQ.Read More
TRADING FOOTBALL FRIENDLIES: Trading the footie can be tricky at the best of times. Especially when it’s a ‘friendly match’ with players motivation fluctuating. If you’re planning to bet, here are a few pointers to bear in mind…Read More
BETDAQ TIPPING COMPETITION
Recent stories on BETDAQ TIPS
- England v Lithuania: Southgate wants 'flexible' England team March 25, 2017England manager Gareth Southgate says his team must have the "flexibility" to adapt against different opponents ahead of Sunday's World Cup qualifier against Lithuania.
- Arrogate recovers to win $10m Dubai World Cup March 25, 2017Favourite Arrogate wins the $10m Dubai World Cup at Meydan, ridden by Mike Smith and trained by Bob Baffert.
- Boy, 17, dies after amateur boxing match in Derbyshire March 25, 2017The boy collapsed in the ring at a boxing tournament and died when he arrived at hospital.
- Leicester edge rivals Northampton in thriller March 25, 2017Leicester take a big stride towards the play-offs with a breathless derby victory over top-four rivals Northampton.
- Reve De Sivola collapses and dies at Kelso March 25, 2017Three-time Long Walk Hurdle winner Reve De Sivola collapses and dies after the Edinburgh Gin Handicap Hurdle at Kelso on Saturday.
- Volta a Catalunya: Chris Froome loses 26 minutes on leader Alejandro Valverde March 25, 2017Chris Froome's hopes of victory at the Volta a Catalunya are dashed as the Team Sky rider loses 26 minutes on his rivals.
- Bronze for GB snowboarder Nicholls but Fuller misses out March 25, 2017Great Britain's Jamie Nicholls wins a World Cup bronze medal and finishes second in the slopestyle season rankings.
- 'Hard-to-manage Hamilton more mature & reflective ahead of new season' March 25, 2017Lewis Hamilton may be harder to manage than most drivers, but his restless, superstar lifestyle helps him stave off the boredom - and enables him to win.
- Ko misses cut for only the second time in her career March 25, 2017World number one Lydia Ko misses the cut for only the second time in her career as America's Cristie Kerr leads at the Kia Classic.
- Seamus Coleman: Republic and Everton star has surgery after double leg break March 25, 2017Republic of Ireland skipper Seamus Coleman has surgery following his horrific double leg fracture in Friday's goalless draw against Wales.