New to Exchange Betting? Part 1/5
Backing, Laying and Decimal Odds Explained – Part 2/5
How To Trade and Cash Out on BETDAQ! – Part 3/5
Find Your Winning Edge – Part 4/5
Trading Tools Explained – Part 5/5
BETDAQ TIPPING COMPETITION
Recent stories on BETDAQ TIPS
- Man City hold on to beat Napoli October 17, 2017Manchester City produce another largely impressive display as they beat Napoli to maintain their 100% start to the Champions League.
- Spurs' hopes boosted by draw at Real Madrid October 17, 2017Tottenham take a big stride towards the Champions League knockout phase after forcing Real Madrid to fight back for a draw in Spain.
- Scintillating Liverpool hit seven to thrash Maribor October 17, 2017Liverpool record their biggest Champions League win in almost 10 years as they thrash Maribor to go top of Group E.
- Warner's 'Ashes war' comments pathetic - Trescothick October 17, 2017Australia vice-captain David Warner's warning that England should expect "war" next month was "pathetic", says Marcus Trescothick.
- Craig Shakespeare: Leicester City sack manager four months after appointment October 17, 2017Leicester City sack manager Craig Shakespeare just four months after he took the job on a permanent basis.
- NFL hails 'productive' talks over anthem protests October 17, 2017The NFL hails "productive" talks about player protests during the national anthem, but no steps to address the issue are announced.
- Deen backs coach Johnston despite racist comment October 17, 2017Olympic bobsleigh pilot Lamin Deen backs the appointment of Lee Johnston as British Bobsleigh head coach despite him making a racist comment in 2013.
- Watch: England hold nerve to reach U17 quarter-finals October 17, 2017England held their nerve to beat Japan 5-4 on penalties to reach the quarter-finals of the Under-17 World Cup in India.
- Mo Marley: England Women interim boss says she wants to give players stability October 17, 2017Interim England manager Mo Marley says she's "honoured and privileged" to be managing her country and wants to give the players "stability".
- Rafael Nadal pulls out of Swiss Indoors Basel with knee injury October 17, 2017World number one Rafael Nadal pulls out of next week's Swiss Indoors Basel with a knee injury and says it is "time for some rest".