CASCARINO PREMIER LEAGUE PREVIEW: @RacingBlogger chats to Tony Cascarino to get his thoughts and tips for the Premier League this weekend. Tony’s NAP of the Week: Tony’s NAP this weekend comes in the battle between two of the less fancied Premier League teams as struggling Swansea travel to Stoke. Tony’s NAP of the Week Back Stoke @ 1.87 Current Market Prices: CLICK HERE Tony’s Lay of the Week: It’s an interesting lay bet from Tony C this week as he reckons one of the Premier League newcomers can get a result at home to one of the top six. ...Read More
CASCARINO CHAMPIONS LEAGUE PREVIEW: Tony Cascarino gives his tips for Matchday Five of the Champions League Tony’s Top Tip: Looking at the games today, even though you have the British sides such as Man United, Chelsea and Celtic all in action, I think you have to look elsewhere for some good value, and that’s why my Top Tip comes in the massive game in Group D between Juventus and Barcelona. I’m backing Barcelona in this one. I just feel that Juve have lost their edge in recent times. You’ve got Buffon facing retirement, they’re four points off Napoli in the...Read More
CASCARINO CHAMPIONS LEAGUE PREVIEW: Tony Cascarino gives his tips for Matchday Five of the Champions League Tony’s Top Tip: Seville have let a lot of players go in recent years and I’ve always said that the team Liverpool got beat by in the Europa League Final is a far cry from that. I saw them against Spartak Moscow and thought they were really disappointing. As for Liverpool, they’re back to almost full strength now. Coutinho has come back, Mane is fit again and Lallana has been on the bench. It doesn’t matter where Liverpool play because they play a style...Read More
CASCARINO PREMIER LEAGUE PREVIEW: @RacingBlogger chats to Tony Cascarino to get his thoughts and tips for the Premier League this weekend. Tony’s 12:30 Kick-Off Tip: It’s a big one this Saturday in the 12:30 as Arsenal host Spurs in an eagerly anticipated North London Derby. Tony’s 12:30 Tip Back Spurs @ 3.0 Current Market Prices: http://bit.ly/2j3G9Q5 Tony’s Top Tip of the Week: Tony’s favourite bet this week comes in the Monday Night Football game between Brighton and Stoke. Tony’s Top Tip Back the draw between Brighton and Stoke @ 3.1 Current Market Prices: http://bit.ly/2zN3kYJ Tony’s Lay of the...Read More
CASCARINO PREMIER LEAGUE PREVIEW: @RacingBlogger chats to Tony Cascarino to get his thoughts and tips for the Premier League this weekend. Tony’s 12:30 Kick-Off Tip: The 0% Commission 12:30 game this weekend features Stoke and Leicester. Tony C reckons this is a tough one to call as it could go either way, but he is backing one side to come away with all three points. Tony’s 12:30 Tip Back Stoke @ 2.72 Current Market Prices: http://bit.ly/2Ahnp7h Tony’s Lay of the Week: The last time Tony had a lay bet on one of the big teams, Crystal Palace beat Chelsea...Read More
The Mechanics of Exchange Trading
What do Backers and Layers Do?
Odds movement Terminology
How to Hedge Your Position
Automation v Manual Trading
Recent stories on BETDAQ TIPS
- Jay Bothroyd: Former England striker on playing in Japan, his one cap and epilepsy February 23, 2019In a wide-ranging interview, Jay Bothroyd discusses playing in Japan, his one England cap, facing Serie A legends, and dealing with epilepsy.
- Quiz: Can you name the Premier League's oldest managers? February 23, 2019Respect your elders! Do you know who the oldest managers in Premier League history are?
- England in West Indies: Hosts claim dramatic 26-run victory February 23, 2019West Indies produce an inspired fightback to claim a thrilling 26-run victory over England and level the one-day series at 1-1.
- Manchester City 'made banned £200,000 Jadon Sancho agent payment' February 22, 2019Manchester City made a banned payment of £200,000 to Jadon Sancho's agent when the England winger was 14 years old, according to Der Spiegel.
- Neil Warnock and Claudio Ranieri call for VAR after controversial decisions February 22, 2019Cardiff manager Neil Warnock says "referees guess a lot" and joins Fulham boss Claudio Ranieri in saying VAR cannot come soon enough to the Premier League.
- Cardiff 1-5 Watford: Neil Warnock laments 'bizarre' penalty call February 22, 2019Cardiff boss Neil Warnock feels the "bizarre" first-half decision not to award his side a penalty affected his players in the second half where they went on to lose 5-1 to Watford.
- West Ham 3-1 Fulham: Referee missed Hernandez handball - Claudio Ranieri February 22, 2019Fulham boss Claudio Ranieri is frustrated a controversial Javier Hernandez goal wasn't ruled out as his side stumbled after a good start to lose 3-1 away at West Ham.
- Wales v England in the Six Nations: 'A sporting occasion like no other' February 22, 2019A Wales v England Six Nations match in Cardiff attracts fans from all corners to sample a unique atmosphere, says chief sports writer Tom Fordyce.
- Six Nations 2019: Why France and Scotland are more similar than they seem February 22, 2019A globe-trotting coach, a rapscallion play-maker and struggles on the road - why France and Scotland are kindred spirits.
- Continental Cup final: Arsenal Women v Manchester City Women February 22, 2019Preview followed by live coverage of Saturday's Continental Cup final between Arsenal Women and Manchester City Women.