JUST ANOTHER MAGIC MONDAY: DAQMAN started the week in cracking form with two winners from his three selections for a profit of 33.6 points. His NAP Dostal Phil WON 13/8 and later on it was eyes down for Eyes Right – even money and easy winner of the last race at Southwell.Read More
DAQMAN’S TEAM OF TON-UP NATIONAL OUTSIDERS: Daqman today starts his Grand National countdown with a daily focus on outsiders that could continue the run of big-race shock results after Champion Hurdle and Gold Cup winners you’d hardly heard of. He finds an 82.0 offer on BETDAQ to add to his earlier bet on Anabale Fly at 17.0. All are to win 100.Read More
WINNER-A-DAY SEQUENCE NOW REACHES 18 DAYS: Daqman had to wait until the last yesterday, an 8.15 maiden in the wind and rain of darkest Wolverhampton, to continue his proud sequence of a winner or more every single day for 18 days, now totalling 37 returns.Read More
The Mechanics of Exchange Trading
What do Backers and Layers Do?
Odds movement Terminology
How to Hedge Your Position
Automation v Manual Trading
Recent stories on BETDAQ TIPS
- Netball Superleague 2019: Thunder, Storm, Bath & Stars all win March 19, 2019Manchester Thunder's upturn in form continues as they take over top spot from Wasps, who lose for the second time in three games.
- Women's World Cup: Record nine countries tell Fifa they want to host in 2023 March 19, 2019A record nine countries including Brazil, Japan and South Africa tell Fifa they want to host the 2023 Women's World Cup.
- Dirk Nowitzki: Dallas Mavericks forward goes sixth on NBA all-time scoring list March 19, 2019Dallas Mavericks power forward Dirk Nowitzki overtakes all-time great Wilt Chamberlain to go sixth on the NBA scorers list.
- Tokyo 2020 Games: Japan Olympics chief Tsunekazu Takeda quits March 19, 2019Japan's 2020 Olympics chief Tsunekazu Takeda quits over corruption allegations relating to Tokyo's winning bid to host the Games.
- Russian striker Pavel Pogrebnyak's comment on black players 'smells of racism' March 19, 2019An aid to Russian president Vladimir Putin condemns Pavel Pogrebnyak after he said it was "laughable" to have a black player in the Russian national team.
- Rugby World Cup 2019: Where do home nations stand after Six Nations? March 19, 2019Can Wales maintain their form? Can England recover from the Scottish fightback? BBC pundits answer key questions ahead of the World Cup.
- Scotland boss Alex McLeish wants to guide Scots to dream double March 19, 2019Scotland boss Alex McLeish says it would be the "greatest thrill" of his career to stay and guide his country to Euro 2020 and the World Cup in Qatar.
- Warren Gatland backs Wales to win 2019 World Cup in Japan March 18, 2019Warren Gatland says Grand Slam-winners Wales can win the 2019 World Cup after winning a record 14 successive Tests.
- Callum Hudson-Odoi: Chelsea winger called up to England squad from Under-21s March 18, 2019Chelsea winger Callum Hudson-Odoi is called up to the England squad for the first time for the Euro 2020 qualifiers.
- Dame Kelly Holmes, Paula Radcliffe and Sharron Davies to write to IOC over transgender athletes March 18, 2019Dame Kelly Holmes, Paula Radcliffe and Sharron Davies are to write to the IOC asking for more research on the "benefits" of being a transgender athlete.