IRISH EYE CHANTILLY WINNER BUT SHAMROCK CAN’T RESIST 40-1 SHOT: Our Irish ace tipster, Shamrock, is rooting for an Irish victory in the French Derby at Chantilly but finds a 41.0 Betdaq offer eye-catching. TWO MEETINGS IN IRELAND: His next best is at Kilbeggan, one of two meetings in Ireland today. The other is at Listowel, where Ruby Walsh has a double chance. I’m saying Yes to an Irish winner in the French Derby! But therein lies the eye-catcher of the day on Betdaq. I’ll be backing Roderic O’Connor but how on earth can the winner of the...Read More
Positives Run To Fly 7.8 to 5.1 (34% change) Wor 16:15 King Kasyapa 5.8 to 4.6 (20% change) Wor 14:45 Definite All Star 5.2 to 4.2 (19% change) Per 15:30 Amazing King 5.6 to 4.6 (17% change) Per 15:00 Chrystal Vision 5.6 to 4.7 (16% change) Per 16:00 Negatives Degas Art 8.2 to 10.5 (28% change) Per 17:00 Morning Time 6 to 7.4 (23% change) Per 16:00 Heezagrey 8.8 to 10.5 (19% change) Wor 16:15 Round Tom 4.2 to 5 (19% change) Wor 16:45 Anitopia 7 to 8 (14% change) Per...Read More
You couldn’t write the script. This year’s Derby was a day – no, days – of drama for the world’s greatest race. It’s good that it hit the front pages this morning but very little of it was for actual racing reasons. * When jockey Kieren Fallon switched mounts from Native Khan to Recital, a High Court judge said ‘ok’ but the Appeal Court said ‘not ok’ and he was barred from the race. * The royal runner and hot favourite, Carlton House, who had suffered a slight ‘filling’ in a leg, and missed some work, was everybody’s favourite...Read More
Poland v Argentina International friendly KO 16:00 HEAD-TO-HEAD (Last 10 only) 26 Nov 1992 International friendly Argentina 2-0 Poland 17 Jan 1984 International friendly Poland 1-1 Argentina 28 Oct 1981 International friendly Argentina 1-2 Poland 12 Oct 1980 International friendly Argentina 2-1 Poland 14 Jun 1978 World Cup Argentina 2-0 Poland 29 May 1977 International friendly Argentina 3-1 Poland 24 Mar 1976 International friendly Poland 1-2 Argentina 15 Jun 1974 World Cup Poland 3-2 Argentina 11 Jun 1966 International friendly Argentina 1-1 Poland PREVIEW Argentina were hammered 4-1 by Nigeria in their last friendly and the side can expect...Read More
New to Exchange Betting? Part 1/5
Backing, Laying and Decimal Odds Explained – Part 2/5
How To Trade and Cash Out on BETDAQ! – Part 3/5
Find Your Winning Edge – Part 4/5
Trading Tools Explained – Part 5/5
Recent stories on BETDAQ TIPS
- Andy Murray career might not be over if he has surgery - Bob Bryan January 16, 2019Andy Murray could still return to tennis even if he has another hip operation, says doubles legend Bob Bryan, who has had similar surgery.
- Cristiano Ronaldo: Kathryn Mayorga lawyer to meet Jasmine Lennard January 16, 2019The lawyer of Kathryn Mayorga, who has accused Cristiano Ronaldo of rape, will travel to London to meet a woman who claims to be the footballer's ex-girlfriend.
- Australian Open: Caroline Wozniacki, Angelique Kerber & Sloane Stephens through January 16, 2019Defending champion Caroline Wozniacki eases into the Australian Open third round with a straight-set win over Johanna Larsson.
- Transfer window: Why are strikers so in demand this January? January 16, 2019They are the must-have item this January window, but where can Premier League clubs go for a reliable striker?
- Six Nations 2019: Scotland include uncapped hookers Kerr, Cherry & Stewart, plus centre Dean January 16, 2019Scotland include three uncapped hookers and Edinburgh centre Chris Dean in a 39-man squad for the forthcoming Six Nations.
- Hannah Botterman: Saracens and England prop on full-time contract award January 16, 2019Saracens prop Hannah Botterman says a full-time England contract has allowed her to give up her painting and decorating job.
- Lord's redevelopment: MCC gets planning permission for £50m Compton & Edrich Stands January 16, 2019The owners of Lord's get planning permission for two new three-tier stands at the ground, with construction set to begin this summer.
- Andy Murray criticises LTA chiefs over failure to build on his success January 16, 2019Three-time Grand Slam winner Andy Murray criticises British tennis for failing to translate his achievements into the growth of the game at home.
- Australian Open: Katie Boulter's run ended by Aryna Sabalenka January 16, 2019Katie Boulter's run in the Australian Open comes to an end in the second round with defeat by 11th seed Aryna Sabalenka.
- Australian Open: Roger Federer battles through against Dan Evans January 16, 2019British number four Dan Evans succumbs in three sets after pushing Roger Federer hard in an entertaining Australian Open second-round match.