3 point win...Read More
You couldn’t write the script. This year’s Derby was a day – no, days – of drama for the world’s greatest race. It’s good that it hit the front pages this morning but very little of it was for actual racing reasons. * When jockey Kieren Fallon switched mounts from Native Khan to Recital, a High Court judge said ‘ok’ but the Appeal Court said ‘not ok’ and he was barred from the race. * The royal runner and hot favourite, Carlton House, who had suffered a slight ‘filling’ in a leg, and missed some work, was everybody’s favourite...Read More
Poland v Argentina International friendly KO 16:00 HEAD-TO-HEAD (Last 10 only) 26 Nov 1992 International friendly Argentina 2-0 Poland 17 Jan 1984 International friendly Poland 1-1 Argentina 28 Oct 1981 International friendly Argentina 1-2 Poland 12 Oct 1980 International friendly Argentina 2-1 Poland 14 Jun 1978 World Cup Argentina 2-0 Poland 29 May 1977 International friendly Argentina 3-1 Poland 24 Mar 1976 International friendly Poland 1-2 Argentina 15 Jun 1974 World Cup Poland 3-2 Argentina 11 Jun 1966 International friendly Argentina 1-1 Poland PREVIEW Argentina were hammered 4-1 by Nigeria in their last friendly and the side can expect...Read More
A quiet week on the sports front, saved by the Derby and Lord’s Test. I was pleased to see Western Aristocrat win for us last week and hope to find the winner of the big race on Saturday. The build up to the race has been dominated by Carlton House and the “will he, won’t he” saga. It looks like he will now run after a week of fascinating fluctuation of his price on Betdaq, which at one point was over 4 before settling now at around 3.3 to back 3.4 to lay. I’m a big fan of the...Read More
The Mechanics of Exchange Trading
What do Backers and Layers Do?
Odds movement Terminology
How to Hedge Your Position
Automation v Manual Trading
Recent stories on BETDAQ TIPS
- Ben Te'o: Worcester Warriors and England centre to leave Sixways at end of season April 19, 2019Worcester's England centre Ben Te'o is to leave at the end of the season, while ex-South Africa flanker Dewald Potgieter announces his retirement.
- Amir Khan: Beating Terence Crawford would 'top everything' April 19, 2019Britain's Amir Khan says he wants to "prove a point" by beating Terence Crawford this weekend - but do BBC Sport's boxing pundits think he can win?
- Dan Ige: UFC fighter says blood taken in anti-doping mix-up April 19, 2019UFC fighter Dan Ige says he is trying to locate a blood sample given to a mystery visitor he mistook for an anti-doping official.
- Manchester United: Ole Gunnar Solskjaer says some players 'need reality check' April 19, 2019Manchester United's players "must deliver to stay in the squad", says manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer.
- What is the state of women's football attendances after recent records? April 19, 2019New attendance records are being set in women's football, but how do they compare to regular season crowds and is their scope for them to grow?
- Scotland: Kilmarnock boss Steve Clarke not contacted over manager's job April 19, 2019Steve Clarke says nobody from the Scottish FA has been in touch regarding the vacant Scotland manager's job and he remains fully focused on Kilmarnock.
- Con de Lange: Scotland all-rounder dies aged 38 after brain tumour April 19, 2019Scotland all-rounder Con de Lange dies aged 38, months after it was announced he was being treated for a brain tumour.
- From football to custom cars: Marlon Harewood's career change April 19, 2019Stevo the Mad Man meets former West Ham striker Marlon Harewood who now designs cars for the rich and famous.
- PFA Player of the Year - Virgil van Dijk or Raheem Sterling? BBC pundits' verdict April 18, 2019With the PFA Player of the Year award shortlist to be announced on Saturday's Football Focus, 21 BBC pundits reveal who they think should land the prize.
- Crucible Memories: When the world champion got naked April 18, 2019BBC Sport Wales looks back at the moment Mark Williams shocked even himself by becoming the 2018 world snooker champion.