You couldn’t write the script. This year’s Derby was a day – no, days – of drama for the world’s greatest race. It’s good that it hit the front pages this morning but very little of it was for actual racing reasons. * When jockey Kieren Fallon switched mounts from Native Khan to Recital, a High Court judge said ‘ok’ but the Appeal Court said ‘not ok’ and he was barred from the race. * The royal runner and hot favourite, Carlton House, who had suffered a slight ‘filling’ in a leg, and missed some work, was everybody’s favourite...Read More
Poland v Argentina International friendly KO 16:00 HEAD-TO-HEAD (Last 10 only) 26 Nov 1992 International friendly Argentina 2-0 Poland 17 Jan 1984 International friendly Poland 1-1 Argentina 28 Oct 1981 International friendly Argentina 1-2 Poland 12 Oct 1980 International friendly Argentina 2-1 Poland 14 Jun 1978 World Cup Argentina 2-0 Poland 29 May 1977 International friendly Argentina 3-1 Poland 24 Mar 1976 International friendly Poland 1-2 Argentina 15 Jun 1974 World Cup Poland 3-2 Argentina 11 Jun 1966 International friendly Argentina 1-1 Poland PREVIEW Argentina were hammered 4-1 by Nigeria in their last friendly and the side can expect...Read More
A quiet week on the sports front, saved by the Derby and Lord’s Test. I was pleased to see Western Aristocrat win for us last week and hope to find the winner of the big race on Saturday. The build up to the race has been dominated by Carlton House and the “will he, won’t he” saga. It looks like he will now run after a week of fascinating fluctuation of his price on Betdaq, which at one point was over 4 before settling now at around 3.3 to back 3.4 to lay. I’m a big fan of the...Read More
This weekend’s Euro 2012 qualifiers ensure an interest for us footie punters despite the regular season being over and Saturday’s action sees England and Republic of Ireland involved in two vital ties. England are first up with Switzerland the visitors to Wembley and nothing but a win will do. Fabio Capello won’t be taking the visitors lightly, but I doubt the Swiss will have caused him to lose much sleep either. The Three Lions completed a straight-forward 3-1 victory in the reverse fixture in Basel in September and Switzerland have since lost to Montenegro and drawn with Bulgaria on...Read More
The Mechanics of Exchange Trading
What do Backers and Layers Do?
Odds movement Terminology
How to Hedge Your Position
Automation v Manual Trading
Recent stories on BETDAQ TIPS
- Paul Pogba: Man Utd midfielder says 'now could be good time to leave' June 16, 2019Manchester United midfielder Paul Pogba says now "could be a good time to move elsewhere".
- Cricket World Cup: Rohit Sharma reaches 50 for India against Pakistan June 16, 2019Rohit Sharma reaches his third 50 of the tournament in style with a six and a four as India take on Pakistan in the Cricket World Cup at Old Trafford.
- Cricket World Cup: India's Rohit Sharma smashes six against Pakistan June 16, 2019Rohit Sharma smashes the first six of the game as India make a strong start against Pakistan in the Cricket World Cup at Old Trafford.
- Argentina 0-2 Colombia: Lionel Messi's side 'feeling bitter' after Copa America defeat June 16, 2019Argentina's bid to reach a third straight Copa America final begins with a 2-0 loss against Colombia.
- Tyson Fury stops Tom Schwarz in second round of heavyweight fight in Las Vegas June 16, 2019Britain's Tyson Fury stops previously undefeated heavyweight Tom Schwarz in the second round in Las Vegas.
- US Open: Justin Rose trails Gary Woodland by one, Rory McIlroy in contention June 16, 2019Justin Rose sits one shot off the lead set by Gary Woodland heading into the final day at the 119th US Open at Pebble Beach.
- Women's World Cup 2019: Amazing acrobatics, water fights & all the goals June 15, 2019Watch all the best action from day nine of the Women's World Cup featuring an epic goalmouth scramble and some tasty tackles.
- Women's World Cup: Men and women keepers 'should train together' June 15, 2019Female goalkeeping standards could be improved by allowing young players to train alongside male counterparts, says England goalkeeper Karen Bardsley.
- Women's World Cup 2019: Canada beat New Zealand 2-0 to reach last 16 June 15, 2019Nichelle Prince and Jessie Fleming help Canada secure their place in the last 16 of the World Cup as they beat New Zealand 2-0.
- European Under-21 Championship potential stars: Moise Kean, Phil Foden, Pablo Fornals, Luka Jovic June 15, 2019From Serbia's £50m Real Madrid striker to a legend's son in Romania's squad, there are plenty of big names at the European Under-21 Championship, which starts on Sunday.