DAQMAN’S DERBY BET GIVES THEM 20 LENGTHS START: Daqman’s Classics bad luck continued yesterday when his ‘confident’ French Derby bet, Baraan, was slowly away by 15 to 20 lengths and still finished third. It followed Carlton House’s wide run into a place at Epsom after second and third in the Oaks. Four placed in three days!Read More
IRISH EYE CHANTILLY WINNER BUT SHAMROCK CAN’T RESIST 40-1 SHOT: Our Irish ace tipster, Shamrock, is rooting for an Irish victory in the French Derby at Chantilly but finds a 41.0 Betdaq offer eye-catching. TWO MEETINGS IN IRELAND: His next best is at Kilbeggan, one of two meetings in Ireland today. The other is at Listowel, where Ruby Walsh has a double chance. I’m saying Yes to an Irish winner in the French Derby! But therein lies the eye-catcher of the day on Betdaq. I’ll be backing Roderic O’Connor but how on earth can the winner of the...Read More
Positives Run To Fly 7.8 to 5.1 (34% change) Wor 16:15 King Kasyapa 5.8 to 4.6 (20% change) Wor 14:45 Definite All Star 5.2 to 4.2 (19% change) Per 15:30 Amazing King 5.6 to 4.6 (17% change) Per 15:00 Chrystal Vision 5.6 to 4.7 (16% change) Per 16:00 Negatives Degas Art 8.2 to 10.5 (28% change) Per 17:00 Morning Time 6 to 7.4 (23% change) Per 16:00 Heezagrey 8.8 to 10.5 (19% change) Wor 16:15 Round Tom 4.2 to 5 (19% change) Wor 16:45 Anitopia 7 to 8 (14% change) Per...Read More
You couldn’t write the script. This year’s Derby was a day – no, days – of drama for the world’s greatest race. It’s good that it hit the front pages this morning but very little of it was for actual racing reasons. * When jockey Kieren Fallon switched mounts from Native Khan to Recital, a High Court judge said ‘ok’ but the Appeal Court said ‘not ok’ and he was barred from the race. * The royal runner and hot favourite, Carlton House, who had suffered a slight ‘filling’ in a leg, and missed some work, was everybody’s favourite...Read More
The Mechanics of Exchange Trading
What do Backers and Layers Do?
Odds movement Terminology
How to Hedge Your Position
Automation v Manual Trading
Recent stories on BETDAQ TIPS
- Manchester City: Martin Keown & Jermaine Jenas discuss City's defensive problems September 15, 2019Match of the Day 2's Martin Keown and Jermaine Jenas discuss how to solve Manchester City's defensive problems, following their shock 3-2 defeat by Norwich City.
- Para-swimming World Championships: GB end Para-swimming Worlds with 19 golds September 15, 2019Reece Dunn, Brock Whiston, Tully Kearney and the freestyle relay team win another four golds for Great Britain on the final day of the Para-swimming World Championships.
- Garth Crooks' team of the week: De Gea, Maguire, Tomori, Buendia, Abraham, Mane September 15, 2019Which Premier League player hardly gave his old team-mates a kick? Who stunned the champions? Find out in Garth Crooks' team of the week.
- Solheim Cup 2019: Winning a 'dream come true' for Europe captain Catriona Matthew September 15, 2019Winning the Solheim Cup is "a dream come true" for Europe captain Catriona Matthew after Sunday's dramatic win at Gleneagles.
- Ashes 2019: Joe Root says England's summer is a 'huge success' after levelling series September 15, 2019England captain Joe Root says levelling the Ashes at 2-2 rounded off a summer that has been a "huge success" for English cricket.
- Tyson Fury: 'I had 40 stitches, won £5,000 and am ready for war with Deontay Wilder' September 15, 2019Tyson Fury says he had 40 stitches after his win over Otto Wallin, won £5,000 in a casino and is "ready for war" with Deontay Wilder.
- Ashes 2019: David Warner suffers torturous series at Stuart Broad's hands September 15, 2019While Steve Smith won over English crowds after the ball-tampering scandal, David Warner endured a torturous Ashes.
- Solheim Cup highlights: Europe beat USA by one point September 15, 2019Watch the drama unfold on the final two holes at the Solheim Cup as Europe beat USA by one point with the final putt.
- Solheim Cup 2019: Europe beat USA 14½-13½ to win at Gleneagles September 15, 2019Europe win the last three singles matches to seal a sensational 14½-13½ Solheim Cup victory over the United States at Gleneagles.
- Granit Xhaka admits Arsenal were too scared against Watford September 15, 2019Arsenal midfielder Granit Xhaka says the Gunners "were too scared" as they let slip a two-goal lead to draw 2-2 at Watford.