ABU DHABI GRAND PRIX: The 2017 season is coming to a close and although it was building up to a fantastic crescendo in Abu Dhabi, unfortunately we are left with two stitched up championships heading to the final race.Read More
Category: FORMULA ONE
MEXICAN GRAND PRIX: Lewis Hamilton has claimed his sixth win in the United States grand prix and that has edged him ever closer to his fourth drivers championship. Sebastian Vettel fought well (a nice departure from the recent no contests) but the Ferrari seemingly didn’t have the form on the day.Read More
UNITED STATES GRAND PRIX: A €59 spark plug failed Ferrari and Sebastian Vettel last time out in Suzuka. That spark plug may well have been the final death rattle of the German driver’s championship aspirations for 2017. Vettel now trails Lewis Hamilton by 59 points in the drivers’ standings.Read More
JAPANESE GRAND PRIX: The Malaysian GP was shaping up to be a truly seminal moment in this championship when Sebastian Vettel suffered an electrical problem in P3 and required an engine change in the short turnaround to Qualifying. The engineers frantically rebuilt a new engine and were still installing it as Q1 kicked off.Read More
MALAYSIAN GRAND PRIX: Lewis Hamilton, fresh from an unexpected race win and 28 point championship lead, will be looking forward to Malaysia. The Sepang International Circuit very much plays into the Merc’s hands, read Silverstone and Spa for the form here.Read More
SINGAPORE GRAND PRIX: Lewis Hamilton took the lead in the drivers championship for the first time this season at Monza, moving just three points ahead of rival Sebastian Vettel. Given this season’s ebbs and flows, it seems appropriate that once the lead in the championship changes, we move on to a series of races that should favour the now trailing Ferrari.Read More
ITALIAN GRAND PRIX: Back to back weekends will keep that motorsport hunger quelled after the lengthy summer break and it’s a double treat this week as the formula one circus returns to one of the most iconic tracks on the calendar, the temple of speed, Monza.Read More
BELGIUM GRAND PRIX: F1 returns after a four week lay-off and Mercedes will be looking to bounce back from the drubbing Ferrari visited upon them at Hungary last time out. The championship battle moves to the Spa Francorchamps track in Belgium this weekend and offers the silver arrows a perfect opportunity to respond.Read More
New to Exchange Betting? Part 1/5
Backing, Laying and Decimal Odds Explained – Part 2/5
How To Trade and Cash Out on BETDAQ! – Part 3/5
Find Your Winning Edge – Part 4/5
Trading Tools Explained – Part 5/5
Recent stories on BETDAQ TIPS
- Sport on the BBC: Best of this week's TV & radio coverage February 21, 2018This week's sport on the BBC includes the Winter Olympics, Scotland v England in the Six Nations and the Carabao Cup final.
- Messi equaliser earns draw following Chelsea error February 20, 2018Barcelona's Lionel Messi scores an equaliser to deny Chelsea a famous victory in the first leg of their last-16 Champions League tie.
- Serena Williams: Former world number one says she almost died giving birth February 20, 2018Former world number one Serena Williams says she almost died giving birth to her daughter in September last year.
- Ryder Cup 2018: Tiger Woods and Steve Stricker named USA vice-captains February 20, 2018Tiger Woods and Steve Stricker are named United States vice-captains for the 2018 Ryder Cup at Le Golf National in Paris.
- Bayern Munich hammer Besiktas February 20, 2018Bayern Munich put five past 10-man Besiktas to equal their longest-ever winning run in their Champions League last-16 tie
- Winter Olympics: Why Elise Christie tugs at nation's heartstrings February 20, 2018After speed skater Elise Christie crashed out of the Winter Olympics, those closest to her relive the emotions they went through.
- Haskell & Marler in 25-man England squad for Six Nations February 20, 2018Flanker James Haskell and prop Joe Marler are included in England's 25-man squad for Saturday's Six Nations match against Scotland at Murrayfield.
- Winter Olympics: Christie's heartache, halfpipe heroes & France's GOAT February 20, 2018Watch the best of the action from day 11 at Pyeongchang 2018, as Elise Christie's nightmare Winter Olympics came to a close.
- Vin Lananna: US athletics president put on leave amid investigation February 20, 2018The United States Athletics Federation puts its president on "temporary administrative leave" amid an investigation into bids for athletics events.
- Winter Olympics 2018: Korea hockey team's emotional goodbye February 20, 2018After exiting the men's hockey competition following a 5-2 defeat to Finland hosts Korea say an emotional goodbye to their fans, leaving coach Jim Paek in tears.