BRAZIL GRAND PRIX: The Autódromo José Carlos Pace welcomes the newly crowned Drivers’ World Champion Lewis Hamilton to Brazil, and it’s hard to look past the Brit once again.Read More
Category: FORMULA ONE
MEXICAN GRAND PRIX: Lewis Hamilton has claimed his sixth win in the United States grand prix and that has edged him ever closer to his fourth drivers championship. Sebastian Vettel fought well (a nice departure from the recent no contests) but the Ferrari seemingly didn’t have the form on the day.Read More
UNITED STATES GRAND PRIX: A €59 spark plug failed Ferrari and Sebastian Vettel last time out in Suzuka. That spark plug may well have been the final death rattle of the German driver’s championship aspirations for 2017. Vettel now trails Lewis Hamilton by 59 points in the drivers’ standings.Read More
JAPANESE GRAND PRIX: The Malaysian GP was shaping up to be a truly seminal moment in this championship when Sebastian Vettel suffered an electrical problem in P3 and required an engine change in the short turnaround to Qualifying. The engineers frantically rebuilt a new engine and were still installing it as Q1 kicked off.Read More
MALAYSIAN GRAND PRIX: Lewis Hamilton, fresh from an unexpected race win and 28 point championship lead, will be looking forward to Malaysia. The Sepang International Circuit very much plays into the Merc’s hands, read Silverstone and Spa for the form here.Read More
SINGAPORE GRAND PRIX: Lewis Hamilton took the lead in the drivers championship for the first time this season at Monza, moving just three points ahead of rival Sebastian Vettel. Given this season’s ebbs and flows, it seems appropriate that once the lead in the championship changes, we move on to a series of races that should favour the now trailing Ferrari.Read More
ITALIAN GRAND PRIX: Back to back weekends will keep that motorsport hunger quelled after the lengthy summer break and it’s a double treat this week as the formula one circus returns to one of the most iconic tracks on the calendar, the temple of speed, Monza.Read More
BELGIUM GRAND PRIX: F1 returns after a four week lay-off and Mercedes will be looking to bounce back from the drubbing Ferrari visited upon them at Hungary last time out. The championship battle moves to the Spa Francorchamps track in Belgium this weekend and offers the silver arrows a perfect opportunity to respond.Read More
New to Exchange Betting? Part 1/5
Backing, Laying and Decimal Odds Explained – Part 2/5
How To Trade and Cash Out on BETDAQ! – Part 3/5
Find Your Winning Edge – Part 4/5
Trading Tools Explained – Part 5/5
BETDAQ TIPPING COMPETITION
Recent stories on BETDAQ TIPS
- Robinho given nine-year prison sentence for rape November 23, 2017Brazilian footballer Robinho is sentenced to nine years in prison for raping a woman with four other men in a Milan nightclub in 2013.
- Arsenal win Europa League group despite defeat in Cologne November 23, 2017Arsenal reach the knockout stage of the Europa League as Group H winners despite losing away to Cologne.
- Eddie Jones: England's Australian coach on The Ashes November 23, 2017England rugby union coach Eddie Jones will lead his side against Samoa at the weekend, but the Australian will also be keeping an eye on The Ashes. But who does he want to win?
- Sport on the BBC: Best of this week's TV & radio coverage November 23, 2017This week's sport on the BBC includes the first Test of the Ashes series, Rugby League World Cup semi-finals and the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix.
- Nick Matthew: British number one wants to finish his career 'on top' November 23, 2017Three-time world champion Nick Matthew is determined to win another major tournament before he retires after May's British Open.
- Dropped Hartley still England first choice - Jones November 23, 2017Captain Dylan Hartley remains Eddie Jones' first-choice hooker, despite being left out of Saturday's match against Samoa.
- Premier League Show: I played the trumpet after being banned - Eric Cantona November 23, 2017British rapper Loyle Carner chats to Manchester United legend Eric Cantona about his love of music and when he learned to play his first musical instrument.
- Ferrari have learned from mistakes -Vettel November 23, 2017Sebastian Vettel says he and Ferrari have learned from their mistakes in 2017 but it will be "massively tough" to beat Mercedes next year.
- Football dementia study will 'begin in January' November 23, 2017A long-awaited study into the links between heading a football and brain damage will start in January, the Football Association has announced.
- England 'won't be intimidated', Stokes sends a message & vote on who's on top November 23, 2017England showed on the opening day of the Ashes that they will not be intimidated by Australia, says former captain Michael Vaughan.