RSM CLASSIC: BETDAQ’s John Arnette previews this week’s PGA Tour stop, the RSM ClassicRead More
OHL CLASSIC: The PGA Tour’s Fall Series rolls on this week with the OHL Classic, an event that has steadily grown in prestige over the past few years and now features some of the game’s biggest names in addition to the usual assortment of mid-tier grinders and freshly-minted Tour players.Read More
HSBC CHAMPIONS: Big-time golf knows no offseason, and this week many of the game’s brightest stars have made their way to China, where Shanghai’s Sheshan International Golf Club will once again play host to the WGC-HSBC Champions.Read More
SAFEWAY OPEN: The 2018 PGA Tour season kicks off this week with the Safeway Open, an event that has steadily grown in prestige in its ten years of existence and now attracts players such as Phil Mickelson and Zach Johnson, among others.Read More
PRESIDENTS CUP: This will be the 12th edition of the Presidents Cup, and one of the main things that has prevented the event from approaching the Ryder Cup in terms of status and fan interest has been the lopsided nature of the results.Read More
TOUR CHAMPIONSHIP: The race for the FedEx Cup trophy has been whittled down to 30 players, and they’ve once again gathered at historic East Lake Golf Club in Atlanta for the season’s final event, the Tour Championship.Read More
BMW CHAMPIONSHIP: It’s getting serious now, as an elite 70-man field has gathered at the renowned Conway Farms Golf Club, just outside Chicago, for the third leg of the Fedex Cup Playoffs: the BMW Championship.Read More
DELL TECHNOLOGIES CHAMPIONSHIP: Formerly known as the Deutsche Bank Championship, the newly-christened Dell Technologies Championship will once again serve as the second leg of the FedEx Cup Playoffs, meaning the field is limited to the top 100 players in the current FedEx Cup standings.Read More
THE NORTHERN TRUST: The FedEx Cup Playoffs kick off this week with The Northern Trust, a tournament that is debuting both a new name– it was formerly known as The Barclays– and a new venue, the historic Glen Oaks Golf Club in the ritzy Long Island suburb of Old Westbury.Read More
WYNDHAM CHAMPIONSHIP: Being sandwiched between the PGA Championship and the FedEx Cup Playoffs certainly isn’t ideal, but the Wyndham Championship is meaningful in its own right, as several players are down to their final chance at locking up status for next season, while others will be vying for a spot in the field at next week’s Northern Trust, the first leg of the Playoffs.Read More
PGA CHAMPIONSHIP: The year’s final major is upon us, as the strongest field in professional golf has gathered at the renowned Quail Hollow Country Club in Charlotte, North Carolina for the 99th edition of the PGA Championship.Read More
WGC BRIDGESTONE: A select field of 76 players will tee it up this week at a familiar venue– Firestone Country Club’s South Course– for the year’s third World Golf Championships event, the WGC Bridgestone Invitational.Read More
New to Exchange Betting? Part 1/5
Backing, Laying and Decimal Odds Explained – Part 2/5
How To Trade and Cash Out on BETDAQ! – Part 3/5
Find Your Winning Edge – Part 4/5
Trading Tools Explained – Part 5/5
BETDAQ TIPPING COMPETITION
Recent stories on BETDAQ TIPS
- Robinho given nine-year prison sentence for rape November 23, 2017Brazilian footballer Robinho is sentenced to nine years in prison for raping a woman with four other men in a Milan nightclub in 2013.
- Arsenal win Europa League group despite defeat in Cologne November 23, 2017Arsenal reach the knockout stage of the Europa League as Group H winners despite losing away to Cologne.
- Eddie Jones: England's Australian coach on The Ashes November 23, 2017England rugby union coach Eddie Jones will lead his side against Samoa at the weekend, but the Australian will also be keeping an eye on The Ashes. But who does he want to win?
- Sport on the BBC: Best of this week's TV & radio coverage November 23, 2017This week's sport on the BBC includes the first Test of the Ashes series, Rugby League World Cup semi-finals and the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix.
- Nick Matthew: British number one wants to finish his career 'on top' November 23, 2017Three-time world champion Nick Matthew is determined to win another major tournament before he retires after May's British Open.
- Dropped Hartley still England first choice - Jones November 23, 2017Captain Dylan Hartley remains Eddie Jones' first-choice hooker, despite being left out of Saturday's match against Samoa.
- Premier League Show: I played the trumpet after being banned - Eric Cantona November 23, 2017British rapper Loyle Carner chats to Manchester United legend Eric Cantona about his love of music and when he learned to play his first musical instrument.
- Ferrari have learned from mistakes -Vettel November 23, 2017Sebastian Vettel says he and Ferrari have learned from their mistakes in 2017 but it will be "massively tough" to beat Mercedes next year.
- Football dementia study will 'begin in January' November 23, 2017A long-awaited study into the links between heading a football and brain damage will start in January, the Football Association has announced.
- England 'won't be intimidated', Stokes sends a message & vote on who's on top November 23, 2017England showed on the opening day of the Ashes that they will not be intimidated by Australia, says former captain Michael Vaughan.