IRISH GREYHOUND DERBY: And just like that it’s all over. The winner of this years Boylesports Irish Greyhound Derby was Good News and what a wonderful winner he was. Once Good News broke from traps it was all over.Read More
IRISH GREYHOUND DERBY: The only thing I can say about the semi finals on Saturday night is, WOW. What a shock to see Tyrur Harold and Native Chimes get knocked out but they gave us great entertainment over the last few weeks and now we can focus all of our attention on the main event itself, the 2017 Boylesports Irish Greyhound Derby final.Read More
IRISH GREYHOUND DERBY: As you are reading this I’m sipping on a glass of sangria by the pool in Villamoura Portugal basking (well let’s be honest I’m burning) in 29 degrees with my two best friends Jessica and Grace.Read More
ROCKET TO BLAST TO SUCCESS: It’s a question I have been asking myself since Clares Rocket ran so well in the English Derby. He has matured like a fine wine and has never been better, he has won over €50,000 in prize money, he is trained by the leading trainer in the Country Graham Holland and has already made the history books after his kidnapping.Read More
IRISH GREYHOUND DERBY: What a Derby this is turning out to be so far! We had Sonic and Clares Rocket nearly break the track record last Thursday and last night we had a 33/1 winner Lolos Framptons. I wonder what Saturday night will throw at us, I can’t wait.Read More
90 AND STILL GOING STRONG: Shelbourne Park was looking tremendous last night, there was bunting and balloons galore as we all celebrated 90 years and raised a toast to the wonderful home of the greatest greyhound race in the world.Read More
HAWAII ENDS DERBY HOODOO FOR HOLLAND: What a conclusion to this year’s Irish Derby! It was great to see Graham Holland finally winning the Irish Derby with Rural Hawaii for owners Helen and Mike O’Dwyer. Connections collect €125,000 for winning, so the journey home from Hawaii was well worth it for Mike O’Dwyer, maybe he won’t want to go back now!Read More
SARAH KINSELLA: The 2016 Irish Greyhound Derby has reached the semi-final stage at Shelbourne Park. SARAH KINSELLA is back for BETDAQ TIPS reporting on last week’s quarters and fancies for Saturday’s action.Read More
SARAH KINSELLA: The 2016 Irish Greyhound Derby has reached the quarter final stage at Shelbourne Park. SARAH KINSELLA is back for BETDAQ TIPS reporting on last week’s heats and fancies for Saturday’s action.Read More
New to Exchange Betting? Part 1/5
Backing, Laying and Decimal Odds Explained – Part 2/5
How To Trade and Cash Out on BETDAQ! – Part 3/5
Find Your Winning Edge – Part 4/5
Trading Tools Explained – Part 5/5
Recent stories on BETDAQ TIPS
- Suspected dislocated shoulder puts Groves' Super Series final place in doubt February 18, 2018George Groves says he is waiting to find out the extent of a shoulder injury to see if he can fight in the World Boxing Super Series final on 2 June.
- 'Fourth place is minging' - Woods narrowly misses out on medal plus day nine round-up February 18, 2018Great Britain's James Woods narrowly misses out on a medal in the men's ski slopestyle as Norway's Oystein Braaten wins gold.
- Winter Olympics: Russian athlete suspected of failing doping test February 18, 2018A Russian athlete is suspected of breaking anti-doping rules at the 2018 Winter Olympics in Pyeongchang.
- England coach Trevor Bayliss says Twenty20 internationals should be scrapped February 18, 2018International teams should not play Twenty20 cricket, according to England coach Trevor Bayliss.
- Christie suffers soft tissue damage & faces race to be fit for 1,000m February 18, 2018Elise Christie suffers soft tissue damage from her fall in the Winter Olympics 1500m short-track semi-final and faces a race to be fit for the 1,000m.
- Winter Olympics: Tim Warwood & Ed Leigh's brilliant slopestyle commentary February 18, 2018Listen to Tim Warwood and Ed Leigh's brilliant commentary on the men's slopestyle event in the 2018 Winter Olympic Games in Pyeongchang.
- Winter Olympics: Czech Republic reach quarter-finals of the men's ice hockey February 18, 2018The Czech Republic, seeking their first Olympic men's hockey title since 1998, beat Switzerland 4-1 to reach the quarter-finals in Pyeongchang.
- Six Nations: Scotland prop Simon Berghan 'felt like a boy in a man's world' February 18, 2018Scotland prop Simon Berghan is ready for the challenge of facing England after admitting his debut Six Nations last year "overwhelmed" him.
- England win but NZ reach T20 tri-series final February 18, 2018England are out of the Twenty20 tri-series despite a two-run win over New Zealand, who will face Australia in the final.
- 'I'll take a break and get back to you' - GB's Yarnold to consider skeleton future February 18, 2018Lizzy Yarnold is to consider her future after becoming the first Briton to defend a Winter Olympic title.