IRISH GREYHOUND DERBY: And just like that it’s all over. The winner of this years Boylesports Irish Greyhound Derby was Good News and what a wonderful winner he was. Once Good News broke from traps it was all over.Read More
IRISH GREYHOUND DERBY: The only thing I can say about the semi finals on Saturday night is, WOW. What a shock to see Tyrur Harold and Native Chimes get knocked out but they gave us great entertainment over the last few weeks and now we can focus all of our attention on the main event itself, the 2017 Boylesports Irish Greyhound Derby final.Read More
IRISH GREYHOUND DERBY: As you are reading this I’m sipping on a glass of sangria by the pool in Villamoura Portugal basking (well let’s be honest I’m burning) in 29 degrees with my two best friends Jessica and Grace.Read More
ROCKET TO BLAST TO SUCCESS: It’s a question I have been asking myself since Clares Rocket ran so well in the English Derby. He has matured like a fine wine and has never been better, he has won over €50,000 in prize money, he is trained by the leading trainer in the Country Graham Holland and has already made the history books after his kidnapping.Read More
IRISH GREYHOUND DERBY: What a Derby this is turning out to be so far! We had Sonic and Clares Rocket nearly break the track record last Thursday and last night we had a 33/1 winner Lolos Framptons. I wonder what Saturday night will throw at us, I can’t wait.Read More
90 AND STILL GOING STRONG: Shelbourne Park was looking tremendous last night, there was bunting and balloons galore as we all celebrated 90 years and raised a toast to the wonderful home of the greatest greyhound race in the world.Read More
HAWAII ENDS DERBY HOODOO FOR HOLLAND: What a conclusion to this year’s Irish Derby! It was great to see Graham Holland finally winning the Irish Derby with Rural Hawaii for owners Helen and Mike O’Dwyer. Connections collect €125,000 for winning, so the journey home from Hawaii was well worth it for Mike O’Dwyer, maybe he won’t want to go back now!Read More
SARAH KINSELLA: The 2016 Irish Greyhound Derby has reached the semi-final stage at Shelbourne Park. SARAH KINSELLA is back for BETDAQ TIPS reporting on last week’s quarters and fancies for Saturday’s action.Read More
SARAH KINSELLA: The 2016 Irish Greyhound Derby has reached the quarter final stage at Shelbourne Park. SARAH KINSELLA is back for BETDAQ TIPS reporting on last week’s heats and fancies for Saturday’s action.Read More
New to Exchange Betting? Part 1/5
Backing, Laying and Decimal Odds Explained – Part 2/5
How To Trade and Cash Out on BETDAQ! – Part 3/5
Find Your Winning Edge – Part 4/5
Trading Tools Explained – Part 5/5
BETDAQ TIPPING COMPETITION
Recent stories on BETDAQ TIPS
- Robinho given nine-year prison sentence for rape November 23, 2017Brazilian footballer Robinho is sentenced to nine years in prison for raping a woman with four other men in a Milan nightclub in 2013.
- Arsenal win Europa League group despite defeat in Cologne November 23, 2017Arsenal reach the knockout stage of the Europa League as Group H winners despite losing away to Cologne.
- Eddie Jones: England's Australian coach on The Ashes November 23, 2017England rugby union coach Eddie Jones will lead his side against Samoa at the weekend, but the Australian will also be keeping an eye on The Ashes. But who does he want to win?
- Sport on the BBC: Best of this week's TV & radio coverage November 23, 2017This week's sport on the BBC includes the first Test of the Ashes series, Rugby League World Cup semi-finals and the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix.
- Nick Matthew: British number one wants to finish his career 'on top' November 23, 2017Three-time world champion Nick Matthew is determined to win another major tournament before he retires after May's British Open.
- Dropped Hartley still England first choice - Jones November 23, 2017Captain Dylan Hartley remains Eddie Jones' first-choice hooker, despite being left out of Saturday's match against Samoa.
- Premier League Show: I played the trumpet after being banned - Eric Cantona November 23, 2017British rapper Loyle Carner chats to Manchester United legend Eric Cantona about his love of music and when he learned to play his first musical instrument.
- Ferrari have learned from mistakes -Vettel November 23, 2017Sebastian Vettel says he and Ferrari have learned from their mistakes in 2017 but it will be "massively tough" to beat Mercedes next year.
- Football dementia study will 'begin in January' November 23, 2017A long-awaited study into the links between heading a football and brain damage will start in January, the Football Association has announced.
- England 'won't be intimidated', Stokes sends a message & vote on who's on top November 23, 2017England showed on the opening day of the Ashes that they will not be intimidated by Australia, says former captain Michael Vaughan.