JONATHAN HOBBS: Another big night at Romford with the final of the Coral TV Trophy and Savana Winner is out to defend her title.Read More
JONATHAN HOBBS: All eyes will be on Romford’s grand ‘reopening’ tonight – with a cracking 16-race card featuring the Coral Champion Stakes Final and the heats of the Coral TV Trophy. Two great events to celebrate the newly built main grandstand at the London Road track.Read More
JONATHAN HOBBS: Looks forward to a terrific 48 hours of greyhound racing and previews the semi-finals of the Coral Champion Stakes at Romford together with the third round of the BoyleSports Irish Derby. Don’t miss his recommended BETDAQ backs and lays.Read More
GREYHOUND DERBY QUARTER FINALS PREVIEW: We are down to the last 24 of the Greyhound Derby ahead of Quarter-Final night at Nottingham Stadium. Jonathan Hobbs is here with his lays and plays for a super Saturday of canine action.Read More
GREYHOUND DERBY PREVIEWS: After the two-night split first and second rounds, the last-48 stage (47 this year, for the eagle-eyed!) is THE night when you have definitely seen the Derby winner – and Friday at Nottingham in the Greyhound Derby will thrill fans – either at the track or watching the action live on RPGTV.Read More
IRISH GREYHOUND DERBY: And just like that it’s all over. The winner of this years Boylesports Irish Greyhound Derby was Good News and what a wonderful winner he was. Once Good News broke from traps it was all over.Read More
IRISH GREYHOUND DERBY: The only thing I can say about the semi finals on Saturday night is, WOW. What a shock to see Tyrur Harold and Native Chimes get knocked out but they gave us great entertainment over the last few weeks and now we can focus all of our attention on the main event itself, the 2017 Boylesports Irish Greyhound Derby final.Read More
The Mechanics of Exchange Trading
What do Backers and Layers Do?
Odds movement Terminology
How to Hedge Your Position
Automation v Manual Trading
Recent stories on BETDAQ TIPS
- Manchester City: Martin Keown & Jermaine Jenas discuss City's defensive problems September 15, 2019Match of the Day 2's Martin Keown and Jermaine Jenas discuss how to solve Manchester City's defensive problems, following their shock 3-2 defeat by Norwich City.
- Para-swimming World Championships: GB end Para-swimming Worlds with 19 golds September 15, 2019Reece Dunn, Brock Whiston, Tully Kearney and the freestyle relay team win another four golds for Great Britain on the final day of the Para-swimming World Championships.
- Garth Crooks' team of the week: De Gea, Maguire, Tomori, Buendia, Abraham, Mane September 15, 2019Which Premier League player hardly gave his old team-mates a kick? Who stunned the champions? Find out in Garth Crooks' team of the week.
- Solheim Cup 2019: Winning a 'dream come true' for Europe captain Catriona Matthew September 15, 2019Winning the Solheim Cup is "a dream come true" for Europe captain Catriona Matthew after Sunday's dramatic win at Gleneagles.
- Ashes 2019: Joe Root says England's summer is a 'huge success' after levelling series September 15, 2019England captain Joe Root says levelling the Ashes at 2-2 rounded off a summer that has been a "huge success" for English cricket.
- Tyson Fury: 'I had 40 stitches, won £5,000 and am ready for war with Deontay Wilder' September 15, 2019Tyson Fury says he had 40 stitches after his win over Otto Wallin, won £5,000 in a casino and is "ready for war" with Deontay Wilder.
- Ashes 2019: David Warner suffers torturous series at Stuart Broad's hands September 15, 2019While Steve Smith won over English crowds after the ball-tampering scandal, David Warner endured a torturous Ashes.
- Solheim Cup highlights: Europe beat USA by one point September 15, 2019Watch the drama unfold on the final two holes at the Solheim Cup as Europe beat USA by one point with the final putt.
- Solheim Cup 2019: Europe beat USA 14½-13½ to win at Gleneagles September 15, 2019Europe win the last three singles matches to seal a sensational 14½-13½ Solheim Cup victory over the United States at Gleneagles.
- Granit Xhaka admits Arsenal were too scared against Watford September 15, 2019Arsenal midfielder Granit Xhaka says the Gunners "were too scared" as they let slip a two-goal lead to draw 2-2 at Watford.