UFC 218: Max Holloway returns for his first defence of the featherweight title he won at UFC 212. His opponent? José Aldo, the man Holloway beat to the title in Rio de Janeiro in June.Read More
UFC 205 PREVIEW: The UFC makes its long awaited debut in New York in the small hours of Sunday morning and all eyes will be on Conor McGregor as his bids to become the first two weight World Champion in the promotions history. He will face a huge challenge though from Lightweight Champion Eddie Alvarez who defends his title for the first time since a brutal first round stoppage of Rafael Dos Anjos.Read More
New to Exchange Betting? Part 1/5
Backing, Laying and Decimal Odds Explained – Part 2/5
How To Trade and Cash Out on BETDAQ! – Part 3/5
Find Your Winning Edge – Part 4/5
Trading Tools Explained – Part 5/5
Recent stories on BETDAQ TIPS
- Castleford beat Wakefield to set up semi-final at Wigan September 21, 2018Greg Eden scores four tries as Castleford comfortably beat local rivals Wakefield to set up a semi-final at Wigan.
- 'Toilet paper' celebration 'inexcusable', says Jets coach September 21, 2018New York Jets coach Todd Bowles calls running back Isaiah Crowell's 'toilet paper' celebration "inexcusable" and says it "will never happen again".
- 'You have to dress up, which is good' - Tuilagi on how he turned to snooker as distraction from injuries September 21, 2018England and Leicester centre Manu Tuilagi says he turned to snooker in search of distraction while he came back from knee surgery.
- Premiership leaders Exeter overpower Newcastle September 21, 2018Sam Simmonds grabs two tries as leaders Exeter make it four wins from four with victory over a stubborn Newcastle side.
- Wigan Athletic 1-0 Bristol City: Nick Powell gives Latics victory September 21, 2018Wigan Athletic move into the Championship play-off places as Nick Powell's header gives them victory over Bristol City.
- Halaholo leads Cardiff Blues to Pro14 win over Munster September 21, 2018Centre Willis Halaholo inspires Cardiff Blues to a thrilling 37-13 Pro14 win over Munster at the Arms Park on Friday night.
- England's Fisher shoots record 59 in Portugal - report & video September 21, 2018English golfer Oliver Fisher shoots the first round of 59 in European Tour history at the Portugal Masters.
- Sacked Fenati banned until end of 2018 for pulling rival's brake lever September 21, 2018Italian rider Romano Fenati is banned for the rest of the year after pulling a rival's brake lever while travelling at 135mph during a race.
- Aggar considered quitting Wada role but vows to 'fight from within' September 21, 2018British former Paralympic rower Vicki Aggar says she considered resigning from the Wada athlete committee after Rusada was reinstated.
- Oliver Fisher: English golfer 'feels great' after carding first 59 on European Tour September 21, 2018English golfer Oliver Fisher says he "feels great" after carding the first 59 in European Tour history at the Portugal Masters.