FA CUP WEDNESDAY: We preview Wednesday’s FA Cup replay between MAN U v WOLVES with a recommended BETDAQ bet and extended match stats.
MANCHESTER UNITED V WOLVES
7.45pm The FA Cup Third Round replays keep on coming and Manchester United host Wolves at Old Trafford. Hopefully we see a more entertaining game here than last time when we had a very boring 0-0. With United now having home advantage we should see a more open game and hopefully we see goals tonight! United should be confident after putting Norwich to the sword here at the weekend while Wolves had a tough game against Newcastle.
The match odds at the time of writing currently trade; Manchester United 1.98, Wolves 4.0 and the draw is 3.65. Wolves have had a lot of recent success against United, they are actually unbeaten since they came back up to the Premier League. Including knocking United out of the FA Cup last season – they’ve had two wins and three draws from five games.
That makes the United price look very short at 1.98, despite coming into this game having scored four goals at the weekend. That game only came against Norwich who sit bottom of the Premier League table, while they were embarrassed by City at Old Trafford before that. Wolves certainly have to improve from their draw at the weekend against Newcastle but we can’t have United at odds on here. They have been unreliable all season and Wolves are tough to beat – we fancy they get yet another result against United and we’re happy to lay the home side at odds on.
BETDAQ BEST BET:
Lay Manchester United at 1.98.
You can view all markets here -> http://bit.ly/BDQMunWlv
- Manchester United are without a win in five games against Wolves in all competitions (D3 L2) since a 5-0 victory in the Premier League in March 2012.
- Wolves are without a win in their last 10 competitive away visits to face Man Utd at Old Trafford (D2 L8) since a 1-0 win in February 1980.
- Manchester United have been taken to an FA Cup third round replay for the first time since 2012-13, when they eliminated West Ham at Old Trafford.
- Wolves have lost nine of their 10 previous FA Cup away third round replays, winning the other versus Oldham in 2007.
- Wolves’ Diogo Jota has found the back of the net in two of his last three appearance against Man Utd, although both goals came at Molineux.
Did you know that as well as checking the realtime prices on BETDAQ below – you can also log into your account and place your bets directly into BETDAQ from BETDAQ TIPS.