PREMIER LEAGUE: We preview Sunday’s two Premier League games between FULHAM v LIVERPOOL and EVERTON v CHELSEA both with a recommended BETDAQ bet and extended match stats.
FULHAM V LIVERPOOL
2.15pm With Manchester City busy with FA Cup duty this weekend, Liverpool get a chance to go back to the top of the Premier League. They couldn’t have asked for a better fixture too, playing Fulham who sit in 19th and have been poor all season. Fulham’s main problems have been at the back, and it’s hard to see Liverpool not taking advantage of that here. They will be buzzing after beating Bayern Munich away from home midweek in the Champions League, and they should collect all three points here.
The match odds at the time of writing currently trade; Fulham 13.5, Liverpool 1.27 and the draw is 6.8. Fulham have lost nine of their last ten Premier League games and they have changed plenty of things within the club too. Nothing seems to work and the reality is that they just aren’t good enough for the Premier League at the moment. We can’t see past a very easy Liverpool win here and we like them to cover the handicap – they’re 1.8 -1.5 goals which looks cracking value.
BETDAQ BEST BET:
Liverpool -1.5 goals to beat Fulham at 1.8.
You can view all markets here -> http://bit.ly/BDQFulLiv
- Fulham have lost their last five Premier League meetings with Liverpool since a 1-0 win at Anfield in May 2012.
- Liverpool have won their last two Premier League away games against Fulham – they’ve never won three in a row on the road against the Cottagers in the top-flight.
- None of Fulham’s 13 Premier League home meetings with Liverpool have finished as a draw, with the Cottagers winning five and losing eight.
- Liverpool are unbeaten in their last 11 Premier League games against promoted sides (W10 D1), winning the last eight in a row. They’ve scored 31 goals and conceded just four in that run since a 0-2 loss at Hull in February 2017.
- Fulham have lost nine of their last 10 Premier League games (W1), including each of the last six in a row. They’ve not lost more consecutively in the top-flight since a run of 11 in February 1962.
- Liverpool have conceded more goals in their 10 Premier League games in 2019 (9) than they had in their 20 such matches before the turn of the year this season (8).
- Liverpool’s last three Premier League away games have finished level, with the last two ending 0-0. They last drew four in a row on the road between April-August 1996, while they’ve never had three consecutive goalless draws away from home in the top-flight.
- Fulham have lost a league-high 17 Premier League matches by a margin of two or more goals this season. The most a side has ever lost by 2+ goals in a 38-game season is 19, by Fulham themselves in 2013-14.
- Liverpool’s Mohamed Salah has had a hand in 12 goals in his last eight Premier League appearances against newly-promoted sides (6 goals, 6 assists).
- Liverpool’s Sadio Mane has scored eight goals in his last eight Premier League games, though just one of these has come away from Anfield.
EVERTON V CHELSEA
4.30pm Chelsea enjoyed an easy night’s work on Thursday night in the Europa League; although it was hard to see them having a stressful night being 3-0 up after the first leg. They should come into this fixture fresh and they have a very good record against Everton. Chelsea and Sarri had a wobble earlier in the year however things seem to have settled down now and they can push for a top four spot – they need to win games like this though to finish top four.
The match odds at the time of writing currently trade; Everton 4.2, Chelsea 1.98 and the draw is 3.8. Chelsea were banging in the goals for fun on Thursday night however obviously the quality of opposition was poor – they should have their confidence back though after an embarrassing 6-0 defeat to City and they look good value at 1.98 here. Everton are a solid side however they always consistently come up short against the big six and given the way they have played this season, there isn’t anything to say that stat will change here. Chelsea should outclass this Everton side and they look ten ticks too big at 1.98.
BETDAQ BEST BET:
Chelsea to beat Everton at 1.98.
You can view all markets here -> http://bit.ly/BDQEvrChe
- Everton are winless in their last six Premier League meetings with Chelsea (D3 L3), failing to score in each of the last five. They last failed to score in six consecutive league games against an opponent vs Southampton between 1972 and 1979 (a run of seven).
- Chelsea are unbeaten in two away Premier League visits to Everton (W1 D1); they haven’t managed three without defeat since a run of eight between 2001 and 2008.
- The last two Premier League meetings between Everton and Chelsea have finished 0-0. Only four fixtures in the competition’s history have finished goalless in three consecutive games (Arsenal vs QPR, Aston Villa vs Man Utd, Charlton vs Middlesbrough and Coventry vs Sheffield Wednesday).
- Everton have won just one of their last eight Premier League home games (D3 L4), while the Toffees haven’t beaten a ‘big six’ side in the league since January 2017 (4-0 v Man City), drawing seven and losing 18 since.
- Chelsea have lost three of their last seven Premier League games (W3 D1), as many as they had in their first 22 this season (W14 D5 L3).
- Everton’s last seven Premier League goals at Goodison Park have been scored by different players.
- Marco Silva has taken just three points in his last 12 Premier League games against the ‘big six’ (W0 D3 L9) since a 2-1 win with Watford against Arsenal in October 2017.
- Eden Hazard has been directly involved in 48% of Chelsea’s 50 Premier League goals this season (13 goals, 11 assists), the highest ratio in the division. The highest percentage of goals a Chelsea player has been involved in over a full Premier League season is 47%, by Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink (scored or assisted 32 of Chelsea’s 68 goals).
- At no ground has Chelsea’s Eden Hazard played more Premier League games without scoring than he has at Goodison Park (6, level with Selhurst Park).
- Everton’s Theo Walcott has scored six goals in all competitions against Chelsea, netting at least once in all four grounds he’s faced them in (Prinicipality Stadium, Wembley Stadium, Emirates Stadium and Stamford Bridge). If he plays, this will be his first match against them at Goodison Park.
Did you know that as well as checking the realtime prices on BETDAQ below – you can also log into your account and place your bets directly into BETDAQ from BETDAQ TIPS.