THE STRIKER: previews the FA Cup fourth round match on Friday between CHORLEY v WOLVES with extended stats and recommended BETDAQ bets.
The Striker is a professional football punter who focused solely on football in the UK. He has over ten years of experience using exchanges and he’s been a full-time professional punter for more than five years. UK football is his edge and he sticks to it!
Thankfully The Striker has agreed to share his best bets with BETDAQ Tips! He will use a staking system between one and five points to give readers a clue as to how confident he is with each individual bet. He uses his own analysis to price up matches and loves advanced stats like xG, goal stats and current form.
CHORLEY V WOLVES
7.45pm The FA Cup fourth round kicks off on Friday night with non-league side Chorley taking on Wolves! Chorley benefitted from Derby County missing a lot of players through Covid19 in the third round, however it was still a famous win for the club. We had some crazy swings in the betting leading up to the game on BETDAQ Betting Exchange. Chorley were double figures to win until the news about Derby broke with Covid19 and they came into 2.5 and got the job done.
You don’t need me to tell you there’s a huge gulf in class between the sides, but Chorley will be bang up for this game. They have to fancy their chances against an out-of-form Wolves side. Wolves have been very poor in the Premier League this season and have only managed six wins from their 19 games. They sit in the bottom half of the table and have been giving away too many chances. They aren’t grinding out games like they did last season.
Wolves will likely take the chance to rest some of their usual starting XI here and that might actually benefit them. A change of competition can sometimes help a side out of form, like we saw with Sheffield United, but I wouldn’t touch this Wolves price at 1.16. I know the gulf in class in massive, but Wolves haven’t been themselves this season and I don’t fancy backing a side to “get their confidence back” at 1.16 despite the fact anything but a Wolves win would be a shock here.
Of course, I see Wolves getting the job done but in less than impressive fashion. This is a game for small stakes given the situation. We’re likely to see changes for Wolves, and it’ll be like a Cup final for Chorley. I feel Chorley can keep the score line respectable as Wolves have struggled to score, and a small bet on Chorley +1.5 goals appeals at 1.73.
The Striker Says:
One point win Chorley +2.5 goals to beat Wolves at 1.73 with BETDAQ Betting Exchange
You can view all markets here -> http://bit.ly/BDQChoWol
- The only previous meetings between Chorley and Wolves came in the 1986-87 season, with non-league Chorley eliminating fourth division Wolves from the first round of the FA Cup (3-0 in a second replay after two 1-1 draws).
- Wolves lost their last FA Cup meeting with non-league opponents, going down 0-1 at Luton in January 2013.
- This is the furthest Chorley have ever progressed in the FA Cup. Their only previous meeting with top-flight opposition in the competition ended in a 0-6 defeat to Notts County in January 1900.
- Wolves have reached the fifth round of the FA Cup in just two of the last 12 campaigns, doing so in 2016-17 and 2018-19.
- Connor Hall has netted in the first, second and third rounds of the FA Cup for Chorley this season, scoring what turned out to be the winning goals against Wigan (first round) and Derby (third round).
Did you know that as well as checking the realtime prices on BETDAQ below – you can also log into your account and place your bets directly into BETDAQ from BETDAQ TIPS.