🆕 THE STRIKER: previews Monday’s Premier League clash between CRYSTAL PALACE v BURNLEY with a recommended BETDAQ bet and extended match stats.
The Striker is a professional football punter who focused solely on football in the UK. He has over ten years of experience using exchanges and he’s been a full-time professional punter for more than five years. UK football is his edge and he sticks to it!
Thankfully The Striker has agreed to share his best bets with BETDAQ Tips! He will use a staking system between one and five points to give readers a clue as to how confident he is with each individual bet. He uses his own analysis to price up matches and loves advanced stats like xG, goal stats and current form.
CRYSTAL PALACE V BURNLEY
8pm It was a very quiet weekend in the Premier League with just two fixtures as the FA Cup Quarter Finals took place, but luckily, we have another packed week of fixtures. We start with Crystal Palace hosting Burnley for Monday Night Football! Both sides have recorded a win and a heavy defeat since returning from lockdown, with City hammering Burnley and Liverpool playing Palace off the park recently. Both sides will welcome the step down in class here, and Burnley bounced back already with a nice win against Watford.
It’s no surprise to see under 2.5 goals as low at 1.57 here, this game just screams a very tight and close affair. Little goal chances is already priced in, and I see no value in the goal markets as it stands. I think Burnley are very much worth backing at 3.55 and I’m surprised to see Palace so short at 2.42.
Palace have only scored 12 goals in 15 home games this season, with an xG of 16 which is higher but it’s still not impressive. They have built their success at the back; only conceding 13 goals but they have given away an xG of nearly 20 – the numbers say they are playing poorly at home and Burnley can take advantage here.
Burnley have better xG numbers than their actual numbers away from home this season – they should have scored three more and conceded three less. Although Palace have won the last three meetings – Burnley are definitely worth an investment at the odds here and I expect the 3.55 to look like very big value once the game kicks off.
The Striker Says:
One point win Burnley to beat Crystal Palace at 3.55 with BETDAQ Exchange.
You can view all markets here -> https://bit.ly/BDQcrybur
- Crystal Palace have won their last four Premier League games against Burnley by an aggregate score of 8-1. In their top-flight history, they’ve only won more consecutively against Wimbledon (five between 1989-1991).
- Burnley have won just one of their last 13 away league games against Crystal Palace (D6 L6), winning 2-0 in a Premier League match in April 2017.
- Since their return to the Premier League in 2013, Crystal Palace have won just two of their 13 league games played on Monday (D5 L6), though these victories came against Man City (April 2015) and Arsenal (April 2017).
- In their last game against Liverpool, Crystal Palace conceded more goals (4) than they had in their previous five Premier League games combined (3). Meanwhile, they also became the first Premier League team since 2008-09 to fail to have a single touch in the opposition box in a match.
- Burnley have had fewer shots on target in away matches than any other Premier League side this season (35). The Clarets have failed to direct a single shot on target in either of their last two away league games.
- Crystal Palace (9) and Burnley (10) have scored the fewest first half Premier League goals this season, although there’s been at least one goal scored in the first half of the last eight Premier League meetings between the sides, with Palace going in 1-0 ahead in each of the last four.
- Burnley have kept 12 Premier League clean sheets this season, their joint-most in a season (also 12 in 2017/18). They last kept more in a top-flight season in the 1954/55 campaign (16).
- Crystal Palace’s Wilfried Zaha has scored in his last two Premier League games against Burnley – only against Leicester has the Ivorian scored in three consecutive appearances in the competition.
- 89% of Crystal Palace midfielder Luka Milivojevic’s 27 Premier League goals have come from either the penalty spot (21) or a direct free-kick (3), the highest such ratio of anyone to score 20+ goals in the competition.
- Dwight McNeil has assisted six Premier League goals this season for Burnley – he has more assists than any other player aged under-21 in the Premier League this season.
Did you know that as well as checking the realtime prices on BETDAQ below – you can also log into your account and place your bets directly into BETDAQ from BETDAQ TIPS.