🆕 THE STRIKER: previews Monday’s Premier League match between MAN CITY v BURNLEY with a recommended BETDAQ bet and extended match stats.
The Striker is a professional football punter who focused solely on football in the UK. He has over ten years of experience using exchanges and he’s been a full-time professional punter for more than five years. UK football is his edge and he sticks to it!
Thankfully The Striker has agreed to share his best bets with BETDAQ Tips! He will use a staking system between one and five points to give readers a clue as to how confident he is with each individual bet. He uses his own analysis to price up matches and loves advanced stats like xG, goal stats and current form.
MANCHESTER CITY V BURNLEY
8pm We have an action packed week of Premier League football ahead! We kick off the week with Manchester City hosting Burnley for Monday Night Football. Isn’t it nice to have our routine back after such a long break? There’s always something that bit more enjoyable about Friday and Monday Night Football, even if it isn’t a high quality fixture.
City made light work of Arsenal on their return on Wednesday night, starting slowly but still brushing the Gunners away easily. It’s hard to see past a similar result here. City have put four or more goals past Burnley in two of the last three meetings between the sides. They have an xG of close to 3 goals per home game and with Burnley only scoring on average one goal per away game, the handicap market is very interesting here.
I see two options, City -2.5 goals straight handicap or City -2 goals on the Asian handicap. That means stakes void if they win by exactly two goals for those of you who are new to Asian handicap betting. We all know that City are excellent going forward, but they have been rock solid at the back at home too this season.
Their chances conceded xG at home this season is 12 in 14 games. Impressive. Burnley aren’t showing enough going forward to be worried about the handicap here either. They have only scored 14 goals in 14 away games. I like City to cover the 2.5 goal handicap at 1.98 – City should come on for their run out against Arsenal and they can do a number on Burnley here. Any other Home Win in the Correct Score market is worth considering at 2.6 or bigger too.
The Striker Says:
Three points win Manchester City -2.5 goals to beat Burnley at 1.98 with BETDAQ Exchange.
You can view all markets here -> https://bit.ly/BDQmcibrn
- Manchester City have won their five home games against Burnley in all competitions under Pep Guardiola, scoring 19 goals and conceding just two.
- Burnley are winless in 15 away league visits to Manchester City (D6 L9) since a 5-2 win in March 1963.
- Manchester City have scored at least twice in each of their last 10 home games in all competitions against Burnley (W7 D3), netting 36 goals in total.
- Man City have won seven of their last eight Premier League games on Mondays (D1), including each of the last four without conceding.
- After a run of four consecutive Premier League defeats, Burnley are unbeaten in their last seven in the Premier League (W4 D3), their longest such run in over a year (8 games between December 2018-February 2019).
- Burnley are looking to become just the fourth team to win away at both Manchester clubs in a single Premier League season, after Liverpool in 2008-09, Middlesbrough in 2003-04 and Everton in 1992-93.
- In all competitions, Burnley goalkeeper Nick Pope has conceded 17 goals against Manchester City – eight more than he’s conceded against any other side at the Clarets.
- Man City striker Sergio Agüero has scored nine goals in nine appearances against Burnley in all competitions – he has scored in all five home games against the Clarets, netting on average every 47 minutes at the Etihad (six goals in 281 minutes).
- Sean Dyche has lost eight games against Manchester City in all competitions as Burnley manager, only losing more often against Arsenal (10 defeats).
- Man City manager Pep Guardiola has won 16 of his 18 Premier League home games against English managers (D1 L1). The only such manager to take points from Guardiola’s City at the Etihad is Roy Hodgson, winning 3-2 last season and drawing 2-2 this term.
Did you know that as well as checking the realtime prices on BETDAQ below – you can also log into your account and place your bets directly into BETDAQ from BETDAQ TIPS.